-31-

Hello, I wanted to have my long term project be asap, so Imma write as quick as I can for every chapters. Let's hope it would be out in summer next year. Also, can u guys recommend a scene for Dracovish to make his debut? I haven't thought abt it yet. Pls?

Calem Pov:

Aw man, I was so close! Ash sure is strong!

Ash: That was a good battle, wasn't it, Pikachu?

Pikachu: Pika pika!

Pikachu replied energetically... then dropped down sleeping.

*Me and Ash Sweat dropped*

Me: Thanks! Aerodactyl, you did great.

Aerodactyl roared weakly before getting into my Pokeball. 

Me: So Ash, let's go in to let our Pokemon rest, and talk about that...

Ash: Sure!

So me and Ash walked back to the Pokemon center. However, in the corner of my eye, I thought I saw a pair of blood red eyes that lurked in Ash's shadow. Nah, it's probably just my imagination. 

*time skip to when Aerodactyl and Pikachu is healed*

Me and Ash: Thank you so much!

Nurse Joy: No problem! 

Chloe: Hi Ash and Calem.

Ash: Chloe! 

Ash went up to her and pecked her cheek, causing her to blush a bit.

(A/N don't forget that this is a bloomboltshipping story heh)

Me: So Ash!

Ash: Huh?

Me: I want to be as strong as you, but I can't rely on your help, so this is where we say goodbye.

Ash: And when we meet again, 

Me and Ash: Let's battle again!

Me turned my back and walked out of the Pokemon center and went towards the wild area.

Ash Pov: 

As Calem left, I felt a surge of nausea rush over me I felt sick.

Chloe: are you okay? Ash?

Me: Yea, probably just a wave of sleepyness, I'm going back to bed...

Chloe accompanied me to the room, however, when I was climbing the stairs, I slipped. Luckily for me and Chloe, Chloe reacted quick enough and grabbed me by the hand just before I fell. 

As I stepped in the room, I immediately crashed onto my bed. The last thing I could see was Chloe, by the door, looking worried.

Calem Pov:

I stepped onto the island of 'axew's eyes' and there, she waited. 

Me: Hello there Serena.

Serena: Hello there, Calem...

Heh cliff hanger. Pls don't hate me

This is actually a filler chapter, yet I have yet to write abt the eyes. (I mean who doesn't kno what is it.) I'll update asap, but until then,

This is Raptor, going out.