-8-

Wow, you guys really like my writing Ig. 909 views by now, a week after I started this story. This means so much to me, thank you. Here's the chapter I promised you guys. :)

Ash Pov: 

Chloe: Then...I...Will...Join you!

Me: Huh? Awesome! I'm sure that we will be good friends Chloe.

Chloe: Ok!

Suddenly, the Pokephone (A/N A Pokephone is a Rotom phone but with a few additional features, one of them is the one where you can use the phone to 'tell' the Pokebox to put a Pokeball with the Pokemon you wanted it inside of it. There will be other features, but they won't be in this arc I think.) ringed. I looked at it.

Pokephone: You have been authorized to an official Pokemon World Coronation Series battle. 

Me: Huh? Where is the opponent?

Pokephone: Outside the Pokemon Center.

I nodded to Chloe and she nodded back, then we ran out of the Pokemon Center.

...

Rotom drone: This is an official PWC battle, you may only use one Pokemon, on 3, you must send out your selected Pokemon.

Street battler 1 (I'm not going to use OC people here since it's a waste, or should I just use Npc names...): Huh, seems like you're my opponent after all, this will be easy. 

Rotom drone: 3...2...1...Now!

Street battler 1:Let's go Graveler.

Me: Let's go Pikachu!

Pikachu: Pikachu!

Street battler 1: Let's go, Rollout.

Me: Pikachu, Dodge then Iron tail

The Graveler rolled to Pikachu's place, or should I say previous place since he is in the air now. 

Me: Now! 

Pikachu slammed his Iron coated tail to Graveler, however it wasn't enough to defeat it. 

Street battler 1: Graveler, use rock polish then focus punch.

Me: Use electro web then thunderbolt

Graveler reduces it's drag by polishing his body, then charges toward Pikachu to unleash his punch. However Pikachu was faster and traps Graveler using the web made of electricity, then unleashes his devastating strike that has made numerous Pokemon fall down. Graveler is one of them. 

Street battler 1: Congratulations, guessed like you surpassed me. 

Me: That was a good match.

And with that we shook our hands.

Rotom Drone: Ash Ketchum is the winner, therefore the places of the PWC will change. 

And with that it flew away.

Within minutes, another notification popped up at the Pokephone. When I clicked on it, it showed my place has been changed from 9999 to 8756. 

Me: Alright, another step to win the PWC!

Chloe: Congratulations, Ash.

Me: Thanks Chloe.

Hey guys, like what I changed the title for, the updates won't be quick like what I did in the first 2 days, 2 or 3 updates in a day. Gawd, that's way too stressful for me. I may write one more chapter tomorrow but still. I might need to revise for my test. So... it depends. 

Also, if this chapter makes me hit 1k viewers, I will make a 1k special, and I will make it in the day I noticed it. So see y'all.

This is Raptor, going out.