-19-

I'll just skip the A/N and just jump right into the story, most of the A/N will be in lowest section. 

Ash Pov: 

Me: Let's go Pikachu, I choose you!

Chloe: Eevee, lend us a hand!

Pikachu, who was sitting on my head jumped down while Eevee came out of her pokeball (yes it's a female, search it online.) 

The Gigantimaxed Kingler then looked at us and stared us down.

Me: Pikachu, use thunderbolt!

Chloe: Eevee, use copycat!

Pikachu unleashed his thunderbolt while Eevee copied Pikachu's attack, resulting in a double thunderbolt, hitting the massive crab pokemon.

Me: Nice!

When the Smoke cleared up, Kingler stood there, unscathed.

Kingler: Kingler, KINGLER!

Kingler then summoned a barrage of rocks falling from the sky and to the two Pokemon.

???: Empoleon, use Whirlpool!

A Whirlpool then came out of who-knows-where and successfully protected Pikachu and Eevee from the whirlpool. 

Both of us looked at the mysterious trainer, it's Barry. The last time we've heard from him is in the PWCBR. After the PWCBR, he told us that he wants to train in somewhere in Galar. So maybe he's training in the Wild Area. 

Barry: Guess you need some help to take down that beast? Well I've came in contact with one of these Dynamaxed or even Gigantimaxed beasts. So I have more experience.

Wow, seems like he's matured and isn't like the jerk he was.

Barry: I shall fine you twice, once for asking help from me, and the second from gaining knowledge from me. come to the the think of it, I shall fine you once more since you have no knowledge of them.

I sweat dropped. Yup, that's the Barry I know. 

Me: Pikachu, use Bolt strike from what we've practiced!

Chloe: Eevee, Copycat Pikachu.

Barry: Empoleon, Liquidation.

Pikachu and Eevee both let loose a blue havoc of lightning while Empoleon, who was waiting the Bolt strike to end covered both of it's fins and sliced at Kingler.

Kingler stumbled a bit, clearly hurt by the combined power of 2 bolt strike and liquidation. 

Kingler: KinGLER

Kingler first smashed it's larger claw at the ground, summoning a volley geysers at Eevee.

Me: Pikachu, use Electro web to protect Eevee.

Pikachu managed to cover Eevee with a Electro web before  Geysers hit Eevee. After the max geyser attack finished, it started raining. 

Kingler: King, KingLER

Kingler shot a beam of bubbles at all of our pokemon. With no choice, we need to meet it head on.

Me: Pikachu, use Bolt strike

Chloe: Copy Pikachu, Eevee.

Barry: Use Hydro Cannon

The attacks collided, stirring up a lot of dust. After the dust cleared, neither of the teams were hurt. 

Me: Pikachu, now use electro web to trap it, then use thunderbolt!

Pikachu, responding  to my instructions almost immediately fired the web and sucessfully trapped Kingler, then thunderbolted it, although there wasn't visible damage, it sure chip off some of it's health.