-3-

Hey whatsup people, it's me :)

I just realised to write a A/N in the front of the chapter in Chapter 2, that's why I wrote one here, just to tell you, Ash has been in each region for a year so he and most of his companions are 17 years old. Cilan and Brock are 22 while Max is 13 and Bonnie is 11 almost to 12, also, other than Dawn, the traitors see each other as colleagues or friends. Here's most of the A/N, you can continue reading the story :).

-Raptor

Dawn Pov: 

We are still running towards the professor's place and we never stopped.

Iris: Oh.. that little kid, he's so going to get it after he went back to the professor's when we went away.

The traitors : Yeah >:(.

They ran faster then, motivated by the target of getting Ash to agree with them. Me? I was no match for their burst, so I stayed behind and walked back to Pallet town. A few moments later, a Charizard flew past me. Behind the Charizard is a Dragonite and another Charizard. Seems like they're having  chase.

I then walked to Ms. Ketchum's house, to rest and if I can, stay for the night. (A/N The moment Ash arrived at his house is at dawn.)

A/N time!!!

As I said a few chapters earlier, I won't be uploading in <1230 HKT time. I can see the notifications tho, in my phone, so I can see things in conversation and Notification area, and I saw that TRavi2701 has voted on our book's chapter 2. So here's a pin, go check out his books. :)

Now without any more thing to say, I'm going.

Raptor, going out~