-24-

Hey guys, I'm back from the long hiatus. Summer is almost here and to celebrate that, I am writing this chapter. I will try to make this as long as possible.  I'll do my best :). 

Chloe Pov:

Both Pokemons are fighting well, and Ash got these pokemons not too long ago, meaning that he can't have been training them for long.

Ash: Dragonite! Are you ok!

Calem: Charizard!

What answered their question was a roar, followed by a different roar. Moments after, the two pokemon came out of the dust and back at their respective trainers. 

Ash: Dragonite! Good job back there!

Dragonite replied with a happy roar. 

Ash: Dragonite, use dragon dance, then hyper beam!

Calem: Charizard, use flamethrower!

 Dragonite first swirled around, which boosted it's attack and speed, then fired the Hyper beam. Charizard was also charging up a beam of his own, but only this beam is actually a flamethrower, just a much powerful one. The two powerful beam attacks met each other, neither of them gaining the upper hand. 

(Just so you know what the flamethrower beam looks like.

It's the part starting from 0:55 in this video, and the colours are red, instead of purple.)

Then, both the moves disappeared, and both Dragonite and Charizard can't move from the recharge. 

Ash: Dragonite, keep your guard up!

Calem: Charizard, same as you!

The two orange dragon had smoke coming out from their mouth. Signifying them are recharging, yet neither of them are letting their guard down. The atmosphere was so tense that if there was a mosquito flew in between, you could still hear it. Then the smoke cleared up. 

Calem: Use flamethrower!

Ash: Dragonite, don't let the flamethrower get to you, use hurricane to return it back to Charizard!
Charizard shot the powerful beam of flames to Dragonite, however, Dragonite used hurricane to create a vortex surrounding him. When the beam reached Dragonite, it went along the sides of the vortex and shot it back at charizard, landing a direct hit. Causing Charizard to faint.

Calem: Thanks, charizard. You did well. Go, Florges!

The flower lady pokemon came out her pokeball with a bright white light.

What would Ash do? Fairy types are good against Dragon types, which Dragonite is.

Hey guys, I'm using phone to write this, so it is certainly harder to write it, after I get back to computer, I will continue writing longer paragraphs.
This is Raptor, going out.