-7-

Once again, one could not appreciate you guys enough to express how much this means to me. Imagine have 552 readers, in 5 DAYS! 5 DAYS!!! That's insane! I will try to upload more chapters in this weekend, but like I told you guys a few chapter back, I assessments coming up, so that I might need to put this book on hiatus for a while before coming back. It means a lot to me, thanks guys. 

-Raptor.

Chloe Pov: 

When I start to stir, my nose is still uncomfortable from the smell of the Muk. Then I fainted at the scene, at the streets, wait, if I fainted at the streets, why would I be resting in a room in the Pokemon center? I noticed something in the corner of my eye, it was a note, from Nurse Joy. She wrote down everything there, from a boy called Ash Ketchum (Seems like a handsome name, maybe even his face is - GAH, Why am I thinking things abt this, Grrrr.) and how he told the Muk to go back into his Pokeball, to him putting me back into the Pokemon Center. After reading the note, I rushed changing my clothes and immediately took my bag and went down and asked Nurse Joy about the boy named Ash Ketchum. 

Nurse Joy: Oh, you mean Ash? He is still asleep and could be coming down here any second.

???: Good morning Nurse Joy!

I turned around and saw a boy around my age with a Pikachu on his shoulder. His red hat, his blue vest and his shorts, he seems so match (srr if this is not the right word, I am not a person who likes fashion.) with the clothes. And his face? Oh my gosh, the way he has z marks in cheeks made him look so cute, and his Raven hair, stuck out of his hat, he looked just like the man in my- WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THIS AGAIN.

Nurse Joy: Oh, good morning Ash.

This guy is Ash? He seemed so... nice and kind.

Ash: Oh hey, you're that girl from yesterday, are you ok?

Me: I-I a-am o-o k-k.

Ash Pov:

Wow, she is nervous for some reason, and her eyes, those leaf green eyes, are so sparkly and bright.

Chloe Pov: 

Those Auburn eyes of his, seem so warm and kind.

Nurse Joy Pov: 

What on earth is wrong with them , they're staring into each others eyes for at least a minute now, could they be... OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, They're definitely having something for each other.

Ash and Chloe Pov:

We snapped out of our trance and looked at Nurse Joy, who was laughing so much that she had tears when she stopped.

Nurse Joy: I-I'm sorry, it's just that I think that you two... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

We looked at her annoyed and slowly stepped out of the Pokemon Center.

Ash Pov:

Me: Hey what was that for, laughing at us. Oh yeah, we haven't introduced us to each other, well I'm Ash and this is  my partner Pikachu.

Instead of saying 'Pikachu' everytime I introduced him, he was at the floor, laughing like it was the humor of his life. 

Me: Well, seems like Pikachu is infected by Nurse Joy's laughing virus.

The girl: I'm Chloe Cerise, and I don't have any Pokemon, yet.

Me: Then why don't you join us, we're joining the World Coronation Series and will be going around the world, why don't you join us and maybe you'll get a Pokemon or few.

Chloe: Then.. I will...

Hey guys, srr for the cliffhanger, I know for all of you Bloomboltshippers are waiting for this point but maybe you'll need to wait a day or so be4 you can see the result. I might be typing the draft later but it won't be up until tomorrow. So see y'all then.

This is Raptor, going out.