-5-

Hey It's me Raptor, it has been few hours before I uploaded the gratitude chapter and the spoiler one, and when I came back here, it rose to 200 and something. I started this book merely 3 days back, now there's already 200+ people, reading my book, now this chapter will officially start arc 2, which is starting the PWC, or "Applying for PWC". Hope you enjoy the first chapter of Arc 2. :)

Ash Pov: 

Me: Gosh, after all that mess and racket, now where do I go, it's not like a new region will pop out of nowhere.

???: Come join the Pokemon World Coronation. 

Ash: huh? what's that?

I then turned around and saw a advertisement.

Advertisement: Make your way through the people in PWC as you join different classes. From 9999 to 1000 is the normal class, where most people battle there, then you can make your way to the great class, starting in 999 and ending in 100 people. Next we have the Ultra class, ranging from 99 to 9, not much people can rise to here, but those who did are the battlers who are stronger than most. Finally, we have the masters eight, which are made up of the top 8 battlers in the PWC, and in the first place, we have Leon! The unbeatable champion of Galar and PWC! Challenge the PWC and in the end of every year, we will hold a tournament made up of the masters 8 to see who can go up and who goes down. Challenge the PWC if you think that you challenge all the people and rise to the masters eight. Good luck!

Me: Well, looks like I jinxed myself, masters eight, here we go!!!

I ran down the stairs of the building and walked along the pathway.

Me: Now, I need a disguise or a new set of clothes since the 'traitors' can easily distinguish me.

I then saw a clothes shop next to the path way. I sprinted there and took a look in the clothes inside.  A cloth then caught my eye. 

                                                                                          (this one)

                                                                                          (this one)

Seems like the best one. After I bought it from all the money I earned in my journeys, such as competing leagues. I thought again of the PWC, and how to apply to join it. Then I thought of it, maybe Nurse Joy will now how to. Which led me running along with Pikachu to the nearest Pokemon center. 

~Time skip~

Nurse Joy: So that you just go to the world coronation series website and click register, fill in your information and then your done.

Me: Thank you so much nurse Joy!

Nurse Joy: No problem. 

I followed what she just said, open the Pokemon World Coronation series website, and clicked the register button. It then asked me a few question, which are the following:

What is your name? Ash Ketchum

How old are you? 17 years old.

Have you competed in a league before? Yes

After that, the screen went back to the home screen, as if the website forced the app to close. After a few seconds, a mail can be saw in the notification area. When I opened it, it said your application has been authorized and approved. 

Me: Phew, I thought something happened there, seems like nothing would happen after all.

???: AHHHH!!!!

Me: I jinxed myself, again...

I then ran out of the Pokemon center to check out what happened...

Hey guys, It's me Raptor, I'm going to try try as much as I can for the next few days, since after that, I have assesment and won't be online much. Also I realized the mistake of the Pokemon world coronation actually having the word 'series' behind it so I'm going to use 'PWCS' for the acronym or 'PWC' Either means the same thing. Other than that, there's nothing that I have to say.

This is Raptor, going out.