-23-

Hey guys, I'm back. Screw the schedule that's keeping me from updating. I have band practice at thursday so Imma try to finish this chapter ASAP. I will also be delaying the ARC 3 until when I think it's ok. Since not much happened in ARC 2. C you in a minute!

Ash Pov: 

Farfetch'd just took the heaviest hit out of the attack, the overgrow ability and on top of that, bulk up powered up the Hammer Arm. Farfetch'd, however  was directly hit by the move. The Fury cutter did weakened the Hammer Arm by a bit, however it was still too much. So when the smoke cleared, Farfetch'd was kneeling there, with Chesnaught standing at the back. 

Calem: Now! Chesnaught, use Frenzy Plant!

Chesnaught unleashed the monstrous  plant at Farfetch'd, who was way too bruised and hurt to do anything.

Me: Farfetch'd!

Farfetch'd, as if trying to do it's best was suddenly covered with some sort of a transparent aura and dodged the plant gracefully. 

Me: Wow! Farfetch'd, you learnt Detect! 

Chloe: Way to go Farfetch'd!

Me: Now! Farfetch'd, use fury cutter, now!

Calem: Use Spiky shield!

Farfetch'd rushed at the grass type juggernaut and attacked it numerous times with it's now glowing green leek. Chesnaught, on the other hand protected itself with it's hard shell on it's back. The two moves clashes with each other, one attacking, one defending. An explosion occured, and nothing can be seen...

When the smoke is cleared, the two Pokemons are down. 

Chloe: Both pokemons are out! You may now choose your second Pokemon!

Calem: Go, Charizard!

Me: Dragonite, I choose you!

The two dragon Pokemon stared down each other. 

Me: We'll start this up, Dragon dance into hurricane!

Calem: No you don't, use flamethrower!

Dragonite flew up into the skies and twirled around, then he twirled violently to create a large vortex at Charizard. Charizard, retaliated with his own flamethrower, ending up nullifying each other. 

Me: Dragon Claw!

Calem: Use thunder punch!

The two pokemon then use their respective "punches" and hitted it towards the other one, causing large amounts of damage to be dealed...

Hey guys, srr for the short chapter, I started it in 8:00 and will be publishing this in 9:33~9:35. But it is still relatively short. I won't be writing any long ones until summer, then I can do 600 words chapters. YAY, go look forward to that. I will also be including some of the scenes in the Anime, so...

This is Raptor, going out.