Chapter 36

It was around 3 in the morning when Ria came rushing in the house. She immediately yelled to wake everyone up. The first thing that she did was to call Alekh and asking every single one of them to be present before 8 in the morning. The sooner the better. 

Likewise, Shalini was also prepared with all the reports and data that she needed. 

By 7 in the morning, all were sitting rather stiff in the living room. Naveen and Raj were pacing in the room while Gunny was sitting in the corner, rather close to the phone, to be ready for god knows what. Both the ladies have certainly increased the anxiety levels of the officers.

"Ria pehle tum bataogi ya main?" Shalini asked.

"Ma'am, you go first." Ria answered and Shalini decided to break the news about Pooja's condition with everyone else.

"I'll cut the chase. Pooja is infected with the same poison as Naina. Moreover, all the lady officers in the team are infected by it. The reason is... the poison effects the body through the hormones. In simple language, is poison ka effect, female hormones ki wajah se ho raha hai. Isliye, even though the entire team was inside the building, only females got effected by it. Bas body reaction time different hai, which is why Pooja ke sath humein symptoms baad mein dikhe but Naina ke sath jaldi."

"Ye to humara profit hai." Naina said as she took a sip of water.

"Naina... kya bol rahi hein aap? Pooja aur aap par poison ka effect hai... aur aap use profit bol rahi hein?" Ali said in panic.

"You'll know Ali, just wait. Ria, please tell me you got a good news." Naina asked turning her gaze towards Ria.

"If you call it a good news. Well, I did run the tests and you were right, Naina."

"Koi humein bhi batayega ki kya chal raha hai." Huda said.

"Naina ne kaha tha that she was doubting that someone was messing with her medicines. Maine Naina ki medical report li aur fir blood donation camp ke bahane sab ke blood samples. Jo bhi ladkiyan waha par thi, un sabhi ke blood mein thode bahut poison ke traces hai... but almost non-dominant. Meaning, poison ki quantity itni kam hai jisse ye saaf hai ki they were accidentally exposed to it, quite possibly that night. Not like the team which I believe was injected by the poison in the hospital or maybe on the way." Ria explained and that confused everyone more. So Raj decided to intervene now.

"Guys, first I want you all to calm down and then we'll discuss everything in short." Raj said in his calm voice.

"Now, Captains, look at me." Raj said to super 6. 

They all stared at him, slightly disturbed after the recent findings.

"Kya kabhi aisa hua hai ki tum log kisi problem mein fase ho aur maine tum logo ka sath chhoda ho?" Raj asked in a soothing voice.

All of them shook their head in no.

"Exactly, so why are you all worrying now? Ali, do you really think ki jab tak hum sab hein, Naina ya Pooja ko kuchh ho payega?" Raj sat next to Ali and placed his hand on Ali's shoulder.

"Then relax guys. We can handle everything together. Ab tak to hum sab sath nahi the... but ab hain na... So don't worry. Shalini try to find if there is any anti-dote and how fast can we get it. Ria, bachche, if you don't mind then please make a clear list of everything so that tracking down will be easier for us. Alright.... that being said. Oye Naveen... ab bata aage kya karna hai?" Raj called for Naveen.

"Chal inko uthwa lete hein." Naveen said.

Gunny just hit his forehead, "Abe yar... garden mein tehelne gaye hein kya ki wahan se uthwa lete hein. We need to come with a plan na." 

"Aap log jab dekho mere bhaiya ko daant dete." Naina made a baby-face and hugged Naveen.

"Aur jab tumhara bhai mujhe dhamkiyan deta hai uska kya?" Raj muttered.

"Apun ne sab sun liya hai. Apun samjh raha hai apki bhavnao ko." Alekh showed his teeth from behind Raj, after giving him a mini-heartattack.

"Guys... back on business... we need to bring them out. There is less than a week left." Gunny said as he ran a finger through his hair.

"That's why... I am here." An unknown person said from behind.

Everyone turned around to see a lady in uniform standing at the doorstep.

"Don't be so shocked people. The name's Squadron Leader Neha Singh. I was contacted by the headquarters. They believe that you guys might need my help here. Ohoo Major... humse nazrein churakar kaha jaa chhup rahe hein aap?" 

Now everyone turned to see where the gaze of the lady was pointing. Seems like the shocks were not over because the gaze of the lady landed on none other than, Major Gunny.

"What are you doing here." Gunny made a face.

"Lo ji... idhar bhi love story chalu. Lagta hai ab sirf tu aur main akele bache hein, Yudiye." Huda said as he sat next to Yudi.

"Keep me outside of this list, dude. I already have a girlfriend." Yudi said and now everyone's attention shifted towards Yudi.

"Umm.... everyone please take their seats. Hum sab aaram se sab discuss karte hein." Shalini tried to calm everyone as she started dragging Naveen by his arm. 

"Yes... main pizza order kar leti hu." Naina got up but Raj grabbed the back of cap of her jacket like a father grabbing his child.

"Aap idhar aaiye. Kahin nahi jayengi aap. Baith jaiye wapas." He said and Naina made a irritated face.

"Meri behen ki jacket chhod warna ye fenk kar maaru tujhe main." Naveen said from behind as Shalini pulled him back.

"Abe yaar... kya drama hai in logo ka." Gunny said, getting fed-up from the scene before him.

"Oh hush. How cute. Who would have thought that the famous Major Shekhawat and Major Ahluwalia would be so sweet, protective and child-like in real life." Sqn Ldr Neha said. 

But focus of the people in the room was solely on the slightly... little jealous look on the face of a certain Major.

Now that they had another team member with them, they were all ready for the attack now. 

HEY PEOPLE. THERE YOU GO. HERE IS THE NEW CHAP. LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR VIEW ON THIS CHAPTER. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE NEW ENTRY? LEAVE A LOTS OF COMMENTS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.

ALSO... YOU GUYS FORGOT... I WAS WAITING FOR THE QUESTIONS OF EVERYONE TO ANSWER PAR KISI NE KOI QUESTIONS PUCHHE HI NAHI...🥺I JUST WANTED TO INTERACT WITH ALL OF YOU LOVELY PEOPLE.... MELI KICHHI NE NAHI SUNI...🤧