Chapter 30

Naina woke up after an hour or so. The entire team including the majors were now scared to death. Because they were capable of fighting the entire world... they were that strong. But they can never see Naina in danger. Hearing Dr. Shalini confirm Naveen's suspicions shook them. So now, they sat clueless. Shalini, along with Abhimanyu and Gunny was busy in contacting the ministry about Naina's health and immediate need of the anti-dote. 

"Psstt.... Yudi....." 

Yudi turned around to see Naina wide-awake. She called him in a hushed voice.

"Naina... you are...."

"Shhhh... are poore KMA ko announce karna hai kya? Sun... isse pehle Alekh ya Shalini Ma'am aaye... canteen se cold-drink laa naa.... badi garmi ho rahi hai yaha...." She said, all the while keeping her eyes on the door to pay attention to danger, aka Alekh.

Yudi kept sitting in shock. For him, this was like a dream. And therefore, for a minute, he actually forgot why Naina was actually here. 

"Naina... are you okay? Tumhe itni garmi kyun lag rahi hai? Oh God...is it because of that poison? Hang on... let me call Doc..." Yudi kept rambling.

"Are yar... this was supposed to be a secret. I heard what Naveen Bhaiya and Shalini ma'am were talking. That's why. Ye log mera khana band karwaye isse pehle.... pleaseeeeeee cold drink laa naaaaaaaa." Naina said in a child-like voice which made Yudi believe that the poison now clearly messed with her head.

He went out and called Shalini and others.

"Ummm... guys... Naina is up." The moment he said these lines, everyone rushed to her.

"Are poori baat to suno......" Yudi stopped them.

"Jaldi bol na shaane... kya hua? Use zyada dard ho raha hai kya?" Alekh asked and Yudi, unintentionally took a step back as he gulped in fear.

"Yes Yudi, what's the matter? Do we need to transfer her to MH?" Shalini asked worriedly.

"Quite the opposite actually." Yudi muttered.

"Abe ringtone ka volume badha. Vibrate kyun ho raha hai wahan se?" Pooja said in frustration.

"Oh God.... what I mean to say is she is completely fine. She was asking me to bring cold-drink for her. Usne kaha ki usne Shalini Ma'am and Naveen Sir... I mean Naveen Bhaiya ki saari baatein sun li hai. So now, she is damn sure ki uska bahar khana band ho jayega..." Yudi tried to expalin in simple words.

Everyone looked at him like he has lost his mind or has seen a weird dream. But one look inside told them, that it wasn't Yudi, it was Naina who has lost her mind.

Naina was trying to take off the IV drip from her hand and she looked all ready to sneak out of the room. 

Alekh felt like slamming his head on the wall.

"Nainaaaaaa....." He screamed and Naina turned around with her eyes wide like a kitten.

"Hehehehe.... are aap sab kab aaye... maine to aap logo ko dekha hi nahi...." She tried to say.

"Dekhegi kaise.... choro wale chhup kar kaam to kar le... Bhai ki sangati ka asar..." Huda taunted.

"Abe shane, ab tere ko marna hai kya aaj idhar?" Alekh said in a dangerous tone.

"Are yaar qaidi main to bas itna kehna chah raha tha ki ye agar darwaze ki taraf dekhti to pata chalta na... ki hum aa rahe hein...." Huda tried to explain.

Shalini just shook her head and moved towards Naina.

"Naina.. you are not supposed to get up from the bed. Actually... how am I supposed to tell you... but you are....."