Chapter 31

"Naina... you better take this medicine..." Yudi tried to his best to make Naina take the pain-killer but Naina being Naina was finding the most stupidest excuses to avoid it.

"Yaar Yudi.... you know na... cadets ki classes lena hai... I'll take it later." And she ran away.

"Are yaar... ye Naina to apne system mein medicines ka recharge hone hi nahi de rahi hai..." Pooja said, getting tired of her tactics.

Ali sat next to her and put his arm around Pooja. Pooja immediately stiffened and then relaxed a bit. But Huda could never leave this opportunity so he began....

"Kya baat hai Usool? Tujh mein to lagta hai sach much Ranjhe ki aatma aa basi hai... jo apni heer se ek minute door bhi nahi reh paata hai..." Huda smirked.

Ali was busy in drinking his tea, so he just raised his eyebrow and said, "Aap kehna kya chah rahe hein?" 

"Pooja ko bukhar jo aa gaya hai..." Alekh said taking his seat next to Huda.

"Kya???" Ali immediately turned towards Pooja and said, "Pooja ji... apki tabiyat kharab hai? Chaliye abhi Shalini Ma'am ke paas." 

"Nahi Ali... main... main thik hu..." Pooja stuttered.

"Are par apka chehra laal ho gaya hai... Pakka zyada tez bukhar hoga... Dekhiye... apke gaal kitne garam hai... abhi uthiye...." Ali tried to drag Pooja towards infirmary whereas Huda, Yudi and Alekh were trying their best to control their laughter.

"Qaidi... tune apni sangati mein.. mere seedhe-saade Ranjhe ko kya bana diya... ruk tu...." Pooja picked up a plate to hit her.

"Oye khoto... kya kar rahe ho? Sab cadets dekh rahe hein...." Suriji tried to calm Pooja.

"Kya hua Pooja? All good?" Naina asked Pooja as she sat down on the table.

"Han to bhai phoolan... ab bata lunch break mein kaun se cadets ki class lene gayi thi tu?" Huda teased Naina.

Here Alekh calmly.... CALMLY... put his glass down and said in a sickly-sweet voice.

"Nainaaaaaa?" 

The spoon slipped from Naina's hand as she got prepared to run.

"Ruk tu... are teri harkaton ki wajah se mera BP badh jayega... nalayak.... zara sa tujhe chhod kar jao nahi ki natak chalu.... idhar aa...." Alekh ran behind her. 

Naina ran through the corridors and collided with Abhimanyu.

"Abhimanyu Sir, main apke room mein chhupne jaa rahi hu. Okay bye." And entered the cabin without hearing his reply.

But the real danger was inside the room.

Naveen was discussing something serious with Gunny when Naina entered the room, looking like she ran a marathon, breathing heavily.

"Ummm... sorry wrong room..." She tried to leave the room but as soon as she opened the door, Alekh was standing there, fuming.

"Ahhhhhh...." Naina screamed and ran behind Naveen.

"Bhaiya, is rakshas se bachao mujhe...." 

And Alekh didn't even realise and started complaining....

"Bhaiya... pakdo isko... ise jaane mat dena... dimag kharab kar rakha hai is ladki ne...." Alekh started pointing at Naina.

"Maine? Bhaiya maine kuchh nahi kiya... ye bina matlab lad raha hai..." 

"Achha... bina matlab... idhar aa batata hu main..." Alekh tried to reach for Naina and Naina yelped in fear.