Chapter 14

At Naveen's Base

"We need to do something guys."

"Did you find anything in the records Naveen?" Raj asked.

"I have found something. And this is just bizzare."

"What is it?" Gunny asked, clearly disturbed by hearing Naveen's voice.

"You see this record here? I tried to tally the names with the list sent to us by Intelligence. 3 of the names are in the list. But the other two...there is nothing related to them. Now we will need to find more about these two."

"But before that, I need to ask something to you two." Raj said, turning towards Gunny and Naveen.

"Han bol."

"Since when, Abhimanyu is helping us in the mission?"

"What the heck Raj? Ye tu kya bak raha hai? Have you lost your mind?" Naveen was shocked but Gunny stayed quiet.

"Gunny, tell me. I just want to know the truth. Naina ne mujhe abhi bataya hai ki Abhimanyu was the one who broke this news to her."

"Naina ne tujhe kab bataya be?"

"Oh God Naveen. What I mean to say is that she was talking to my picture and...."

"Which reminds me.... teri picture meri gudiya ke paas kaise gayi? Tune di?"

"Tujhe abhi hi ye sab bakwas karni hai kya yar Naveen? Can't we focus on the matter on hand?"

"Shut up... both of you... Had hai yar. I am out. I ain't dealing with you two. Matlab yahan desh ki security par baat aa rahi hai but no tum dono lad lo aapas mein pehle."

"Gunny, he started it....."

"Bilkul chup. Muh se aawaz nikli to main khud goli maar dunga tum dono ko."

"What on earth are you talking about Gunny Bhai?" Ria entered the house, clearly tired from the hectic schedule.

"Are bachchi dekh na. Ye Raj aur Gunny mil kar mujhe dhamki de rahe hein."

Meanwhile, Raj got so tired with this banter that he, himself moved towards the computer to check the reports sent by the headquarters. He found some encrypted messages and started to decode them.

The following words were written, 

'CJAPNC ALPHA LIMA ECHO KILO HOTEL'

The pen slipped from Raj's hand as soon as he saw this message.

"Stop it both of you, right now. Gunny, who is the informer at the KMA?"

"Kya hua Raj? Why are you so panicked?" Gunny asked seeing the sweat forming on Rajveer's forehead.

"That message....." And he started coughing.

"Damn it Raj. Kitni baar tujhe bola hai, give your body some time heal." Naveen immediately scolded him.

"None of it matters right now. Answer the question, Gunny."

"What's in the message?" Now it was Naveen's turn to be concerned.

"The message says target and the name is Alpha Lima Echo Kilo Hotel meaning Alekh." Raj tried to explain the both.

"What????? No!!!!!!!!" Ria immediately screamed from behind.

"Ria, bacche what happened? Tu kyun aise chillayi?" Naveen ran to her. 

"Yes Ria, kya hua? Do you him?" Raj asked next.

"Ria, first calm down. Alekh will be safe. But are you related to him anyway?" Gunny asked, clearly getting suspicious.

"Raj Bhai, Naveen Bhai, Gunny Bhai, Alekh is my fiancè."