Chapter 11

In KMA

Naina woke up around 2:30 am. She looked around to see Pooja deep in sleep. So, she stealthily went towards the office.

Naina, while on her first posting in Rajouri, found something disturbing in the records. When she decided to investigate further, she realized that some of the soldiers with poor track records were posted in the sensitive areas. They had all the access as well as exposure to all the secret informations. She was shocked at what she found. But this made one thing really clear, this was not just a coincidence or lack of proper verification. These people were deliberately placed in these places. So, she continued to investigate in all her next postings only to get the same results in the end. This made her wonder, if KMA too, was susceptible to this trap.

She went inside the office and went towards the confidential section. She tried to unlock the computer, but the password protection was so strong that she could not breakthrough.

"You need password to open it." Abhimanyu said from behind her.

Naina was startled to hear him. But before she could say anything, Abhimanyu continued.

"Relax. I am on your side Naina. But I would suggest ki tum ye sab band kar do. Focus on training the cadets. The intelligence will handle it. You are at risk."
"I should listen to you then. Kya pata, mujhe is room mein dekh kar, ab aap mujhpar allegation na laga de ki main secret information chura rahi hu."
"Isn't that what you're doing right now" Abhimanyu smirked. This added fuel to Naina's anger.
"Don't assume things before knowing the truth. But again... isn't that what you are good at..." Naina taunted Abhimanyu and left the office in anger.

Abhimanyu just stayed silent. Later, he went to his room and called someone.

"She won't listen. Ye ladki apne man ki hi karegi. She'll be in trouble if she won't stop."

"Ye dono bhai-behen... aur mentor-protégé mujhe high blood pressure se maar daalenge." Gunny replied, getting fed up.

"Abhimanyu, I can't deal with three people at the same time. Yaha ye saala Naveen alag pagal hai. Naina ka naam sunte hi iska brain processing hi band kar deta hai. Aur doosra wo Raj, wo to Naveen se chaar kadam aage hai. Naina ka naam sunte hi apne la-la-land mein chala jaata hai. Kuchh bolo nahi ki bas 'Naina aur mere cadets sab sambhal lenge'. Aur yaha Naina... ye to race mein in dono se aage hai. Naveen aur Raj do alag alag insan hai to inhe sambhalne mushkil hai. Par ye Naina, Naina to in dono ka combination hai... double dhamaka. Rajdhani Express jaise apni speed mein apne station ko nikal jati hai. Hey uparwale, kya karu main in teeno ka!!!!"

Abhimanyu just kept laughing and then said,
"Relax Gunny. Itna stress mat lo. Yaha Raj ke cadets ki safety ki responsibility mere hath mein hai. Unhe kuchh nahi hoga. I have already asked my men to follow Naina like a shadow. They all are in the academy. Kuchh nahi hoga unhe. Ek baar hum galti kar chuke hein aur uski bahut badi keemat chukai hai humne. Is baar wahi galti nahi dohrayenge. Anyways, Rajveer kaise hein ab?"

"He's okay. But physiotherapy me khud ko over-exhaust kar raha hai. Apart from that, everything is stable here. But I must say, the team of doctors and physiotherapists sent by you, is really the best. Raj ko us halat mein dekh kar to ek pal ko hamari himmat bhi dagmaga gayi thi. But the doctors, they literally snatched Rajveer from death's claws."

"Humein sharminda mat karo Gunny. I am just glad ki sab thik hein. Take care of Naveen, too. Make sure he also don't over-exert himself. Aur agar koi bhi help chahiye ho to bejhijhak humein bataiyega. I just want all this to end. They all have been through a lot. Rajveer ke bina unke cadets sirf saans le rahe hein par jaan to hai hi nahi unmein. I made a grave mistake Gunny. Ye hasi inse humne chheen li. Hum gunahgar hein in sab ke."

"Don't continue that Abhimanyu. Agar ye sab sach hai. To ek sach ye bhi hai ki agar tumne Naveen ke waqt se le kar ab tak, yaha saari medical and technological facilities tumne pahunchayi hain hum tak. They both are alive just because you contacted the high command on time. You were the one who convinced R&AW to recruit Naveen again. What's done is done. Jo hai wo abhi hai. And we should be glad ki ab sab sahi-salamat hein. Baat rahi is group ki, to unke plans kabhi poore nahi honge." Gunny said with full determination.

"Exactly Gunny. Yaaro ke liye to jaan bhi haazir hai. Sabne 'super six' ki dosti dekhi hai. Or ye terrorists bhi sirf in 6 ko dekh kar chal rahe hein ki ye dost ek doosre ke liye jaan le bhi sakte hein aur de bhi sakte hein. Let's show them ki yaha ye 4 yaar bhi hein. Ab inki yaari bhi dikhate hein. No one is going to break this country apart. No one is going to touch Rajveer's Cadets. And no one is going to mess with my friends."

Then Gunny said....

"Let's begin Operation Matr (मातृ - Mother). Jahan jahan ye log ghusenge wahan wahan se inko dhundh ke nikalenge."

"Indeed, let's do it. Humare rehte in logo ne is academy ki faculty par attack karne ki himmat ki hai. Uska hisab to ab  inse hum le kar rahenge. Par ab, inse ladne ke liye sabko batana padega ki ladai hai kisse. The Captains deserve to know who they are fighting against. They need to be prepared. Tomorrow, I'll brief them about it." Abhimanyu pledged.

The new rays of dawn will be bringing new fire in their eyes. The Captains and the Majors now changed the tactic from 'defense' to 'attack'. Seems like all the pain from the past would now be tsunami for the termites who were eating away the nation.

HEY PEOPLE. I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER. BUT THIS WAS NEEDED TO BRING OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT ABHIMANYU. WHA DO YOU ALL THINK ABOUT IT? IS ABHIMANYU'S PLAN ABOUT INCLUDING THE CAPTAINS DIRECTLY SAFE OR WILL IT JEOPARDIZE NAINA'S SAFETY EVEN MORE? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS AND KEEP VOTING.

ALSO, THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR IMMENSE LOVE AND SUPPORT TILL NOW. LOVE YOU ALL. TAKE CARE ❤