Chapter 27

As soon as Alekh and others entered the hospital, he broke into a sprint.

"Chief wait....." Yudi yelled and ran behind him.

They wanted to come immediately after they heard about the news but the the training of the cadets was not to be disturbed. Therefore, they had no choice but to stay and focus on their training first. Ali and Huda were sent back to the academy too. Only Pooja stayed with Naina because it was better if Naina had a girl with her. All of them stayed in the academy begrudgingly.

But they were off to the hospital as it was Sunday today.

The nurses in the corridor moved out of the way seeing so many people running. They reached Naina's room only to find her missing from the room. Pooja came out of the washroom as she heard the sound of the door. She looked alarmed but she relaxed after seeing the squad there.

Ali looked at her and realized that no matter how much strong they were acting, all four of them still had some after effects. So he moved towards Pooja and pulled her to his chest. Pooja immediately hugged him back and buried her face in his chest. Ali just gently stroked her hair and calmed her down. 

The rest just waited to give them some space. 

"Um.. Pooja.... Where is Naina?" Yudi whispered as to not disturb the couple.

"Naina??? Naina to yahi....." Pooja's words died as soon as she saw the empty bed.

"Naina kaha gayi?" She exclaimed getting panicked.

"Wo to tujhe pata hoga na punjaban. Or Naina to abhi uth bhi nahi sakti hai. To wo jayegi kaha?" Huda said.

Alekh just ran outside without saying a word. Pooja realized what has happened and immediately her eyes were filled with tears.

"Ali...." she whimpered.

"Shant ho jaiye Pooja ji. Naina yahi hogi, aap ghabraiye mat. Hum sab unhe dhundh lenge. Think positive." Saying this, the both of the them moved out.

The hospital building was very old and hence, it was built on a large piece of land. There were over six floors and each floor had numerous wards. Which is why, the group had to divide on each floor.

"Ye yedi meri jaan le legi. Kaha gayi...." Alekh muttered in anger and worry.

"Kaisi security hai apki? Ek patient apne kamre se gayab hai and no one even knows about it." Huda said angrily to the security of the hospital.

The doctor came to calm them. 

"Sir, unke sath ye ma'am bhi to thi." One nurse tried to speak but Yudi immediately cut her off.

"Don't you try to tell us ki ab patient ki safety ki responsibility bhi humari hi hai. Are trying to imply ki aap logo ki koi responsibility nahi hai kya? In case, you guys have not realised, these three including the girl staying in the room, have just returned from a mission. At least try to understand the condition of these people." Yudi said.

"In logo se behes karne ka matlab nahi hai." Alekh said and decided to leave to search for Naina.

After running for many minutes, they spotted someone in the canteen trying to sneak some cutlets.

"Nainaaaaaaa...." Alekh yelled in anger.

Naina turned around with a cutlet in her mouth, looking shocked to see Alekh there. 

Alekh marched towards her and dragged her away from the canteen counter. Everyone else was now dead silent. Whereas Naina, now tried to chew faster to finish the cutlet.

"Kya natak hai tera ye? Or ye cutlet....." Alekh tried to snatch it away from her but Naina already finished the two pieces of cutlet.

Alekh just glared at her in anger. The rest of the group spotted the two. Naina was sitting with her head down like child being scolded while Alekh looked fuming with anger.