Chapter 35

It was night time and Naveen and Gunny were discussing the possible arrangements for the Captains.

After sometime, they decided that Gunny, Shalini along with Huda, Yudi, Alekh and Ali will be going back to academy whereas Pooja and Naina will stay on medical leave. 

The team left and soon there was only Raj, Naveen, Ria, Naina and Pooja in the house. Pooja was still sleeping which was worrying the people in the house.

"I don't know what is going on. This whole thing is crazy. First, Naina ki tabiyat kharab hui and now Pooja. Something's off dude. I can feel it." Naveen said pacing in the room.

"Same here, Naveen. I too, feel that there is something that's not okay here which is actually scaring me." Raj agreed with Naveen but their fears came true after Shalini's call.

Naina, Ria, Raj and Naveen were having dinner when the phone rang.

"Guys, I have bad news." Shalini said without beating around the bush.

"Yeah.... figured that out Ma'am. Aaj kal itne sab ke beech mein kuchh normal bhi ho jaye to wo extraordinary lagta hai. Khair... what happened now?" Naina said as she held her head due to the throbbing pain.

Raj rubbed her back to calm her.

"Pooja ke blood mein bhi poison ke traces hein." Shalini said in a dread-filled voice.

"What?????? Ma'am this can't be true, right? No bhaiya.... this is crazy. There has to be some mistake with the reports." Naina said in panic state.

The conditions of other three was not any better but they decided to stay calm for Naina.

Naveen gestured for Raj to take Naina while he stopped Ria so that she can understand the medical terminologies better.

Naveen just held his head in both of his hands and sat down defeated. Ria placed her hand on his shoulder.

"But aisa kaise ho sakta hai Ma'am? Naina ko to slow poison intentionally diya gaya tha. But how did Pooja get infected by it?" Ria asked. Although she too was panicked but seeing the conditions of all the others present there, calmed herself.

"Hang on... kyunki iske baad jo bhi main tum logo ko batane wali hu... that's pretty wild, I guess. But before that, call Raj and Naina, too." Shalini said.

Raj and Naina came down. All the while, Raj's arm was around Naina's shoulder.

"Guys, I know this sounds crazy but I took samples of everyone's blood who went there on the mission. I asked the team in MH to give me the reports as soon as possible, that too secretly. I was right. The traces of the poison is present in the team's blood. But wo poison, Naina aur Pooja par hi itna affect kar raha hai. So, I asked about the medical reports of all the soldiers that went on the mission and the conclusion is..... the poison is affecting only on the girls of the team. The research is going on further and therefore, we'll get the detailed results soon. But for now, I am sorry to say that Naina and Pooja, both are infected by the same poison... bas Pooja ki body ne thoda late react kiya hai." Shalini completed her sentence and there was pin drop silence in the room.

"Chalo.... atleast Naina akele suffer nahi karegi.... main bhi uska sath dungi...." Pooja said as she descended from the stairs.

Naina rushed to Pooja and hugged her in fear.

"Relax yaar. Tu bhool gayi maine kya kaha tha??? Tera connection na, ab permanently humse jud gaya hai. Aur agar kabhi connection cut bhi ho gaya na, to chudail ban ke mil kar us Nair aur Bhargav ko darayenge." 

Both Naina and Pooja chuckled and then Pooja held Naina's hands and squeezed them in reassurance.

"We got this." She said and then moved towards Raj, Naveen and Ria.

"Okay guys, if that's the case, then let's do this. As for you two, jab tak hum zinda hain... main waada karta hu ki tum dono ko kuchh nahi hone dunga." Raj said to both Naina and Pooja.

Ria got up and started to leave.

"I too, need to leave. If this is the case, then I don't want to wait any longer. Naina, tumne jo kaha tha... uske according database tumhe aaj raat tak har haal mein mil jayega. Don't worry."

"Ria... don't overwork yourself. Have some rest please." Naina said to her.

"Am I part of the team or not?" Ria asked.

"Of course you are bachche." Naveen replied instantly.

"Then how can I sit down and relax when my team is in trouble." Ria answered without a second thought.

And everyone could not hide the proud smile on their faces.

Ria left soon after. And then, it was just the four of them in house.

Naina decided to ease the tensed atmosphere.

"Well... atleast now you will understand ki ye log mujhe kitni gandi medicines de rahe hein." She said.

Naveen and Raj just stared at her in amusement.

"Gudiya tujhe taste se matlab hai ya us medicine ke effect se?" Naveen asked her.

"Taste se..." Naina replied non-chalantly.

Raj hit his forehead.

"Rajveer Sir, Naveen Bhaiya... kya hum pizza order kar sakte hein?" Pooja asked in a baby-voice.

Raj looked at her in shock. 'Hey bhagwan... abhi sirf Naina ko kisi tarah convince kar ke ghar ka healthy khana khilana pad raha tha... ab to Pooja bhi add ho gayi...'

"Ummm... ghar ka healthy..." Raj began but Naina cut him off.

"Rehne de Pooja... koi fayda nahi hai. Yaha par sab nutritionist hein.... inhe hum se koi matlab nahi. Chal koi movie dekhte hein..." Naina said and dragged Pooja to living room.

"Naveen mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ki ye dono ab hungama karengi bahut jald hi?" Raj asked getting slightly scared.

"Mujhe nahi pata. Bas main itna janta hu ki Naina agar zid par ad gayi to humein hi uske man ki karni padegi. Wo humari nahi sunegi. Aur sone par suhaga... agar Pooja ne bhi uska sath de diya... to ye dono gabbar banke aur humein basanti bana ke isi living room mein nachwayengi." Naveen told Raj.

"Bas aaj raat ka intezar hai. Pata nahi ki raat mein aur kya khabrein milengi. Humein kuchh karna padega, Naveen. We need to use our resources now." Raj said.

"Karna hi hoga, Raj. Humari bachchiyo ki baat hai yahan ab to..." Naveen said while keeping his gaze on the two girls laughing and enjoying a simple bollywood movie without a care in the world.

HEY GUYS.... HAPPY DIWALI GUYS, MAY THE GLOW OF PROSPERITY, HAPPINESS AND JOY BRIGHTEN YOUR DAYS IN THE YEAR AHEAD. DIWALI KE DIN MERA BOMB BLAST KAISA LAGA? MAARNA MAT. OR PLEASE BOMBS BHI MAT FENKNA MERI TARAF, MUJHE WAISE BHI BOMBS SE DAR LAGTA. PAR KOI NA YAR. MUJH PAR BHAROSA RAKHO... MAIN ITNI BHI BURI NAHI HU (SHAYAD)... PAR DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS AND KEEP VOTING❤️

TO CHALO... AB SAB CHAPTER ENJOY KARO OR MAIN JAATI HU UNDERGROUND HIBERNATION MEIN... AS I SAID KI MUJHE BOMBS SE DAR LAGTA HAI TO AB MAIN DIN BHAR BLANKET MEIN CHHUP KAR NIKLAUNGI... TA-TA... LOVE YOU ALL...❤️