Chapter 15

In KMA

"We have decided our plan, Sir." Alekh said to Abhimanyu.

"It's pretty much the same like before. Except now, you all are involved." Alekh smirked jokingly at Abhi and Shalini.

"Abe qaidi kaam ki baat kar le pehle? Warna tu bakwas hi kar le."
"Sahi bola tune Huda. Oye qaidi, miss-call, miss-call kyun khel raha hai? Direct call kar na."
"Are Pooja ji... ab unhe bolne ka mauka dijiye. Aise agar hum sab rokte rahenge to unhe bolne ka mauka kaha milega?"
"Oh God. You guys are unbelievable. Stop acting immature."
"Abe Madonna, immature kise bola tune?"
"Aaj kal tere bahut unwanted calls or messages aa rahe hein Yudi...."
"What are you saying Pooja...."

Shalini hit her forehead with her hand. Ali sat completely clueless, wondering how to make these idiots shut up. Alekh was just enjoying this entire ordeal. Naina just kept shaking her head at their childish behavior.

"Aur Gunny ko lagta hai ki un dono ko jhelna mushkil hai. Yaha in 6 ka kya? Hey Bhagwan, aaj to Rajveer ke liye izzat aur badh gayi... in logo ko pata nahi kaise sambhalte the..." Abhimanyu muttered to himself.

At Naveen's Base

"Hahaha.... ye log to kamal hai yar..." Naveen was rolling on the floor with laughter. While Rajveer kept staring at his cadets, fondly. The Majors decided to tease Alekh.

"Gunny tu call kar, since hum dono to kar hi nahi sakte." Naveen said to him while Raj just shook his head, smiling.

"Fine....."

In KMA

Alekh's phone vibrated. He saw Gunny's name flashing on the screen. Since he was calling after such a long time, Alekh doubted if it was an emergency call. He asked for Abhimanyu's permission to move out to talk to Gunny. This caught Abhimanyu's attention too, so immediately agreed.

"Hello Gunny. Kya hua? Sab thik to hai?"
"I can't tell you right now. Just call everyone else. I want to talk to all of you, together."
Alekh immediately went back in and put the call on speaker, gesturing everyone to shut up.

"Boliye Gunny. Hum sab sun rahe hein." Ali said.

"To baat ye hai ki.... how dare you Alekh??!!! Tumne apni engagement ki baat hum se chhupai?"

Alekh was stunned while Naina too, was wondering how Gunny came to know this. And as for the rest of squad, now they, again, were reminded of Alekh's engagement.

"Ah... apko kaise pata chala?"

"Pata chala ke bachche... bahut hoshiyar ho gaye ho tum... kya laga tha mujhe kuchh pata nahi lagega? You just wait. Let me meet you in person... tab batata hu."

Suddenly Alekh saw Ria's name flashing for an incoming call. He saw her 8 miss calls. That was enough to make him panic. He wouldn't admit, but in these months, he grew fond and protective of her.

"Gunny... hum apko call karte hein. Wait. Samaira ke 8 miss calls hein. Something is not right." He immediately disconnected the call.

Alekh's words alerted the Majors who were listening to him through speaker.

Whereas Naina ran out to Alekh to calm him down.
"Hello... hello.... Ria? Kya hua? Are you okay? Ria...."

Her voice was not clear but it was trembling with fear.

"Alekh... alekh... help me please. Alekh hum....." Ria said, sounding scared. Now even Naina was panicked since Ria was really strong despite all the hardships she faced.