Chapter 32

Raj was the first one to wake up only to see Naina curled on his chest and he was almost on the edge of the bed. He checked the time and it was 0400 hours. So he woke up and decided to make some breakfast for Naina. So he freshened up and went towards the kitchen. He came back to see Naina was still sound asleep, so he sat on the bed and decided to wake her up.

"Naina... Naina utho..." 

Naina pulled the blanket and tried her best to ignore raj.

"Are... Naina utho... tumhe academy bhi jana hai... late ho jaogi." Raj tried his best to persuade her.

"Uthna padega kya?" Naina said in a sleepy voice.

"Han.... uthna to padega... warna tumhara wo bhai mujhe zinda nahi chhodega... use lagega uski behen ko kidnap kar liya..." Raj joked.

And Naina laughed and peeked from the blanket.

"Chalo jaldi se utho... Maine nashta banaya hai... Thanda ho jayega..." Raj kissed her forehead and left.

Whereas, Naina kept sitting in shock. Maybe last night, she was so emotionally vulnerable that she didn't focus on these things. But now, when her mind was working normally again, she started freaking out.

'Aahhh... maine Rajveer Sir ko hug kiya... Oh god... maine unse dinner banwaya... Maine to unka hath bhi pakda.. Hey Bhagwan.... kya soch rahi thi main... or... or... ye to Rajveer Sir ka room lag raha hai... ek minute... main kal khud Rajveer Sir ke room mein aayi thi... are yaar Naina... kya harkat hai ye... Rajveer Sir kya soch rahe honge... Kya karu... kaha jau... in logo ne slow poison diya hai ki drugs... jo mere khud ke emotions kab kya ho jate hein samjh nahi aa raha hai...'

"Naina...."

"Aahhhhh" Naina screamed in surprise.

"Are kya hua? Chilla kyun rahi ho?" Raj asked getting concerned.

"Aap achanak se aa gaye na... kya hua?" 

" Ria tumhara wait kar rahi hai. Tum aur Riya ek sath academy chale jana... use bhi wahan kuchh kaam hai..." 

"Wait... Ria is here?" 

"Han... she is still here as my doctor plus we wanted to keep her away from potential danger."

"Right... where is she?"

As if on a cue, Ria came skipping in the room, "Nainaaaaa...." She said in a sing-song voice.

'Uh huh... ab samajh aaya ki Alekh ne kaha se seekha hai aisi harkatein karna...' Naina thought to herself.

"Ria isse pehle ki tum kuchh kaho... let me have a shower. Raste mein baat karenge." And Naina dashed towards the bathroom in Ria's room.

"Right... to Raj Bhaiya... kya main kuchh puchh sakti hu?" Ria now turned her teasing to Raj and Raj just ran to the kitchen to avoid the conversation.

Naina came back and shared her decision with the two people sitting there.

"Rajveer Sir, I'll stay here today. I'll leave in the evening." 

Raj opened his mouth to say something but Naina shut him off. 

"Hear me out. I need to stay here. There are a few things which I need to discuss with you. I am stuck in some places and I need your help to solve those. Online ya virtually, possible nahi hota hai coversation karna. And Ria, I need your major help with something. We don't have much time." Naina said as she sat down to have breakfast.

"So, what's the plan?" Ria asked in a completely professional mode.

Naina explained everything to Ria. So Ria just completed her breakfast and went to begin her work.