Chapter 10

In an unknown location

"Nalayako.... man to kar raha hai ki bandook ki saari goliyan tum logo ke bheje mein utar du. Or tu..." He pointed his gun on the man on his left.
"Kya bola tha tune.... ki Naina Singh Ahluwalia ko target karenge, to uske dosto ki aadhi jaan to aise hi nikal jayegi. Aur bachi wo khud... to khud apne bhai aur apne ashiq ki maut ke baad marne ke liye utawli hai.... par wo log to khushi se naachte dikh rahe hain... tyohar mana rahe hain...." He hit him with the back of the gun.

The other men shivered seeing the angry red eyes of their head.

"Tum log... mera badla poora nahi hone doge lagta. Aur ye KMA... jab jab main kuchh bada plan hota hai... yaha ke Officers cockroach ki tarah bil se nikal aate hein. Aur ye Naina Singh... apne bhai ki maut ke baad bhi akal nahi aayi to army join kar li. Chal thik hai. Par apne ashiq ko zinda jalta dekh ke bhi tasalli nahi hui ki fir aa gayi apni naak ghusane humare kaam mein..."

The head kept muttering in anger while pacing around the room. He was shaking with anger. He thought that maybe after that attack, the super six squad will atleast be scared for Naina. But surprisingly, instead of getting scared, now they all got involved in the fight.

Earlier it was just Capt. Naina Singh Ahluwalia who was disturbing his business. But now, after the attack, all six of them are ready to investigate them.

He threw the table across the room in anger....

"Humpty dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty dumpty had a great fall.
All the kings soldiers and all the kings men,
Couldn't put Humpty together again..."

"Naina... Naina... Naina.... unfortunately tumne us waqt mujhse panga liya hai  jab mujhe already is KMA walo se nafrat hai. Ab dekho na... unfortunately unka gussa ab tum par utrega. But no hard feelings, okay. Personally, I feel that you are feisty one. Tum jaisi ko maar kar bada dukh hoga... par tumhari kabr par phool zarur rakhne aaunga.....
Agar laash mili to......" He started laughing maniacally while holding Naina's picture in his hand.

In Naveen's Base

"Guys, I've got a lead." Gunny exclaimed, early morning. This was enough to switch both Naveen and Raj to their soldier mode. Rajveer was taking continuous physiotherapy to get back to his feet as soon as he can.
"What is it?" Raj asked.
"Well, we were able to decipher some of the signals that we captured on the radio frequency. It feels like they are going to strike again soon."
Naveen slightly paled but Raj immediately put his hand on Naveen's shoulder. He gave Naveen his typical reassuring 'Rajveer's smile'.
"What are we going to do now? Na hum bahar jaa sakte hein. Na kisi se contact kar sakte hein. So how are we going to alert Naina."
Raj thought for a minute, then he went back to his room.

He came back and gave Gunny 5 small pieces of paper.
"Gunny, I want you to write exact these words in but through a typewriter. Mere cadets handwriting pehchan jayenge. And we don't want that. I don't know how, but I want these hints to reach all 5 of them before midnight today."

Then he turned to Naveen and said
"Navu, right from today, we are going to take shifts in the control room. But from today, we will be keeping an eye on KMA 24×7. Let's see if we catch anything on the camera or microphones ourselves."

In KMA

The informer started doing his work and placed the papers in the files of the Captains.

Ali was the first one to notice the paper.
'

Read it alone' it said. He quickly went to a secluded corner and opened the paper.