Food poisoning- Harry

Louis and I were cuddled on the couch together watching Grease when my stomach rumbled for the 10th time that night.

"Are you still hungry?" Louis asked me.

"No, I don't know. I just don't feel quite right," I responded. It was the truth, I had felt a bit off after having eaten that pizza that was delivered an hour ago.

"Well what's wrong?"

"My stomach hurts a little and I kind of feel weak."

"Do you think you're gonna throw up?" Louis rubbed my arm up and down in a soothing matter.

I leaned into him so my head rested on his shoulder, "No. At least not yet."

"Ok, you just let me know if you start to feel worse," Louis said.

I nodded and returned my focus back into the movie.

Every time my stomach made a noise of discomfort, Louis would instantly start to rub my arm.

I suddenly shut my eyes tightly and a breathy groan escaped my lips, when a jabbing pain hit my stomach.

"Harry? Are y-"

"Gonna be sick," I mumbled getting off of the couch.

"Alright let's get you to the bathroom."

Louis held my side along with my hand to guide my weakened body to the bathroom.

Once we made it to the bathroom, I sank down to the floor and over the toilet.

I rested my head on the rim of the toilet waiting for myself to throw up.

I felt Louis start to rub my back slowly as my mouth watered, signaling I would puke any moment now.

I breathed heavily as I felt it coming. I squirmed as I was so uncomfortable.

"It's ok, it's ok," Louis said wrapping his arms around me.

I lifted my head up a bit to reach the bowl of the toilet to vomit.

I heaved and coughed, and then threw up again.

When I finished, I fell back into Louis's arms.

"You gonna be ok, love?" Louis asked me.

I closed my eyes and put a hand to my aching stomach.

"Love?" Louis asked when I didn't answer.

"I'm fine, just feel like shit," I responded.

"Yeah, I know, I'm sorry."

"Think I'm done," I decided.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna go the bed," I mumbled.

Without a word, Louis helped me up and we slowly made our way to our room.

"Here you go sweetheart," Louis said, tucking me in the blankets.

My stomach started to churn very uncomfortably which turned my relaxed face into a grimace.

I wrapped my arms around my stomach and groaned out.

"Hmm. Louissss," I groaned.

"I'm still here. Hurting love?"

I nodded and turned to my side.

I closed my eyes and then felt the bed dip beside me.

Louis had slipped under the covers with me and gathered me onto his arms, whispering to me.

"I think you have food poisoning. Poor love," Louis said sadly.

I squirmed and whimpered.

"It's ok, I'm taking care of you, baby," Louis twirled my hair around his finger. He knew how playing with my hair soothed me.

"Try to sleep. Hopefully you'll feel better when you wake up," Louis rubbed my side slowly.

I hummed in response and drifted off.