Episode 15 Part 3

The White T29 fought off enemies from all sides

Infantry, Tanks, other Armored vehicles.

Everywhere,

There was no friendly troops to support them.

And there were hordes of Enemies everywhere,

The "Defense" against those Thirty Panzers from before, was a distraction.

To lure the T29 out of the base.

A clever distraction,

They'd fallen straight into the Jaws of their trap.

But they were still unable to penetrate its carbon composite armor.

Even Panzerfausts were useless,

The T29 pulled around the corner of a destroyed wooden house,

A Tiger I filled the sights.

It fired and ricocheted off of the Mantlet.

It backed off, spraying the T29 with its machine guns.

While the Tiger did this another Jagdpanzer flanked it's side and fired

*Booom!!

It damaged the tracks

The T29 Fired.

It smashed through the building the Tiger I was hiding behind and penetrated the front.

The Ammo inside the Tiger Exploded as the T29s shell entered.

Without a carbon composite layer, the shell kept going until it entered the armor.

With the Tiger I down the T29 could attack the Jagdpanzer, which promptly retreated.

Allowing infantry to flank the sides of the T29.

The pelted the large turret with Panzerfausts and Panzerschrek Rocket launchers.

The inside of the T29 shook as multiple shells and rockets impacted the Armor.

Yukari slipped and almost fell on the sea of bullet casings rolling on the floor as the tank shook.

The engine roared as the tank blew through another house,

The tiny houses were completely abandoned, except for the Nazis that were swarming the small village.

Another King Tiger rose to meet him.

The King Tiger was surrounded by infantry.

All of the infantry were consumed in the explosion from the King Tiger's ammo rack,

The T29 spared no time in shooting the mantlet instead of the King Tiger.

There were hundreds of Nazis exposing themselves now, all trying to knock out the T29.

"Swarm the White Snake!" An officer yelled, handing out crates of Panzerfausts.