Episode 3 Part 1

Roll intro

By now the battle had well and truly begun, and there were tanks already shooting at each other.

Carm knew this, even over the tank's mighty engine, the loud sound of cannon shells prevailed.

The M6 took a hard jerk to the right to stay on the dirt path. Making Carm flinch a little. Both he and the Co-driver stuck their heads out of  their hatches, searching for targets, and relaying orders to the driver.

"There seems to be a good area over there! We could ambush anyone foolish enough to drive on that road!" Ralph said

"Good idea" Carm said

"Go, Go, Go!" Carm then yelled into the radio

"Yes Commander!" Danny said

"Gunner! Loaders! Be ready! They could be anywhere!"

"Yes Commander! Don't have to tell me twice!"

The M6 made a horrible noise

"Easy with the transmission Dan! This thing ain't cheap!"

"Yes Sarge, sorry Sarge!"

"Wish this was an automatic!" Danny thought

—Timeskip—

The M6 arrived in the area it was supposed to go, in the forest near a dirt path, and near a bridge over a chasm, sitting in the field of fire for the M6's twin guns.

The M6 screeched to halt, the deafening screech of the tracks being spared from the crew's ears.

"Ralph you know what to do"

He nods

He grabs his M1943 E-tool

E-Tool stands for "Entrenching tool"  it is a portable, retractable, all purpose shovel basically

"Take Lakie with you"

They get their tools and start cutting off tree branches and using them to obscure the front of the M6 from any potential attackers.

They dragged an enormous branch in front of the M6, covered in leaves and threw dirt over the front.

An olive drab tank was hard to see in the trees. A camouflaged one would be nigh impossible to see.