Episode 4 Part 1

——————

"Keep your belts on boys! This is it!" Carm yelled again

Miho talked over the radio, the system crackling to life in Carm's ear

"All of the opponent's tanks will have to be immobilized if we are to win " Miho said

"Teams F and A will scout the area, all other teams advance by 100 meters and stand by."

All teams said yes.

"What will the name of the operation be?" Anzu said into the radio channel

"Uhhh," Miho stuttered

"Operation sneaky, since we will be sneaking around and performing sneak attacks."

Carm opened up a private radio channel

"Are you sure "operation sneaky" is the best you can come up with?"

"What about a better name, like... Operation Sealion! That sounds good! It was the code name for the invasion of Britain by Nazi Germany! Since we are fighting the British themed school, why can't we use it?"

Miho stuttered a little, unable to come up with a response, she was probably getting bombarded from everyone asking for orders.

Carm just decided to keep the cringe name, after all, if one less second of Miho trying to respond to his strategically unimportant call, lead to their team's victory, then so be it. Terrible name or not.

The M6 pulls up to a cliffside overlooking the massive valley that extends before them.

Carm leaves his tank with a pair of field binoculars and a tank identification booklet.

Carm goes prone near the rock face and stalks the unsuspecting British tanks who his binoculars.

In the valley there are five British tanks, where is the sixth?

The 6th tank was sitting behind the Churchill. Obscured by the dust it was kicking up.

Carm thought for a second that it may be trying to flank and ambush them.

Just then, someone joins him.

It was Yukari, because of course it had to be her.

Carm gave Yukari a sitrep, (situation report)

"6 British tanks spotted!" Carm said

"Shhhhhhh! Can you be quieter!"

Carm was slightly taken aback by this.

"Why should I? They are sitting in loud tanks, they can't hear squat!" Carm retorts

"Okay, okay! But this is delicate! They could spot us at any time!" Yukari responds