Episode 6 Part 1

Roll intro

It was now a fair fight.

Both Saunders and Ooarai each had six tanks.

From now on, it would be game of skill.

Saunders had to completely reshuffle their doctrine, the strength in numbers tactics that they used were failing them as they took more and more losses.

Ooarai's tankers felt triumphant and strong as Saunders attempted to flee.

Five Shermans crested a hill, one of which was the dreaded firefly.

Five Ooarai tanks pursued them, guns blazing.

The Shermans weaved and swerved attempting to dodge each shell that was flying at them.

However the Shermans were fast,

faster than any tank Ooarai had...

Eventually they would get away,

"Cobra team, see if you can flank them! We will hit them from both sides!" Miho yelled into the mic

"Roger Miho!" The M6 peeled off into a forest
.
.
.
.
.
Alisa, who was still very scared at the current situation, is attempting to get the radio-tapper to work.

Kay was quite embarrassed, yet still respectful of her crafty new foes. No one who was this outmatched in a fight made it this far before.

Naomi grimaced as she attempted to get the Firefly's reticle on target, which was moving around wildly.

Yukari was loading another shell into the gun KwK 37 L/24 gun on Miho's Panzer IV. She was thoroughly impressed by the boys tactics.

Carm was enjoying the feeling of seeing his M6 run over and uproot various trees as it clawed through the forest.

The crowd was electric at the insane developments happening on the battlefield.

The Captain, Ami Chono, was enjoying herself all too much as the boys out of the box tactics, combined with the veteran leadership of Miho Nishizumi, gave a powerful school like Saunders a serious run for their money.
.
.
.
.
.
Naomi fired an APCBC, (Armor Piercing Capped Ballistic Cap) Shell at the STuG III.

The round bounced, poor angle

Naomi get slightly annoyed as she gritted her teeth and ordered her loader to prepare a Sabot shell

(The Shell (Right), and it's Tungsten core (Left), image taken off Wikipedia)

Naomi steadily aimed through the sights, the engine noise of her tank moving drowning out of her mind as she concentrated.