Episode 3 Part 3

Training, for the impending match.

"Line up in a single column!" Momo yelled into a megaphone, not even bothering to use the radio.

The M3 Lee bumped into the STuG

The boys were already sweating, if that M3 Lee crashes they were going straight into them.

So the M6 gave the all-pink M3 some space.

"Tighten your formation F team!" Momo yelled through the megaphone.

"What?" Carm yelled as he stuck his head out the hatch, not really able to hear what she was saying

"Tighten your formation! Get closer to the Lee, you...." Carm could hardly hear her anyway, she probably swore.

"I guess we need to get closer" Carm said over the intercom

The M6 pulled closer until it was only a few inches from the M3.

The M3 took a swerve left, and clipped the M6.

"Whoa! What happened?!" Carm yelled after he got jerked around the cabin a bit.

Before he could get a response, Momo ordered everyone to head to a practice range they set up.

Once they arrived, Gary sighted in, using his 3.5x zoom telescope

After using the 37mm for ranging (they tended to follow the same trajectory until around 1000 yards or so) the 76mm M7 gun could land a direct hit

They had practiced their technique a whole lot in the days prior, so they had a good idea on how to range and hit targets effectively.

After (easily) making it through the rest of the training. They went back to the courtyard.

They usually trained twice as hard in the mornings before school.

So at the end of their "training" they all assembled before the student council.