Episode 4 Part 3

————————

Later

Carm stared in dissatisfaction as the heavy-duty haulers drove off with his tank.

He grimaced as he took off his gas mask, His face red, with beads of sweat dripping down it,

At least the cool air that blew across his face helped him to feel better.

He tried his hardest and gave the enemy a good fight, Unfortunately it was no win, it was a draw.

Carm couldn't believe he drew a second match, what were the odds?

Carm was contemplating what was happening when his silence was disrupted by three figures in blue clothes.

They were talking to Miho and the rest of the A-team, when their leader, Darjeeling spotted him, and his gas masked suit.

Her attention was immediately ripped away from A-team.

She and two others started to walk over, in a sort of stride fashion.

Carm didn't exactly know how one could make walking elegant, but he wasn't exactly a connoisseur in posture, he was a gamer after all.

"O-oh" Carm grunted as he fidgeted with his gas mask, hiding his male face.

He threw the strap over his helmet and onto the back of his M38 tank helmet that was resting under his M1 helmet.

With two helmets and a gas mask on, temperatures got really high inside, so he took his mask off whenever he could.

Unfortunately that wasn't often, and putting on the mask was a long process.

Carm just barely slid his mask on as Darjeeling and the two other girls pulled up to him.

One had Orange hair, and the other had really long blonde hair,

How she could man a tank without that hair getting yanked up by the turret ring, he didn't know.

All he knew was that he and his crew kept their hair razor-thin short for good reason.

"Ah, so you must be the American foreign students I heard about." Darjeeling said in English, looking at the US flag patch on his left shoulder.

Carm simply nodded his head, unable to speak without blowing cover.

"I never thought I would see international students in a culturally Japanese sport." Darjeeling said as she sipped her tea

Carm moved his head a little, adjusting his hastily-put-on gasmask's, straps.

The rest of his crew, which were nearby, looked over, wondering what the two commanders were doing.