Episode 8 Part 2

Nighttime set in on the snowy fields of Hokkaido.

A gentle snowfall reflected the moonlight onto the said snow.

Carm was in his winter gear, which consisted of a pale-white uniform, and M1 helmet.

He wore a thick coat and layered pants and boots to keep out the harsh cold,

He brought a booklet with him inside were the specifications of the Soviet-Built tanks he will be fighting.
.
.
.
.
.
Pravda mostly relied on T-34s of differing models.

He wondered how many heavy tanks they would bring.

Considering, that hopefully, they didn't know of the T29, because if they did, then likely the would drown in IS tanks.

As Carm contemplated about what thanks the Sovi— I meant Pravda team would bring.

The girl teams were up to the usual nonsense.

They were doing things like building snowmen/snowsamurais and having snowball fights.

And stranger yet, they wore skirts in the snow.

Were they trying to freeze themselves?

They didn't seem to care that they were about to fight a super-powerful team, not to mention that they were the defending champions, and that they needed to win, or else he will be expelled,

The pressure was on to do good.

———————

The bleachers were nearly empty, as the frigid temperatures made it so that no one would want to come over and watch.

Nevertheless there were still a few people,

like Hana's "parents" who had zero spine and disowned their TEENAGE DAUGHTER because she touched metal or something instead of plants.

Yukari's parents were present as well, eager to see Yukari's friend in action again.

Shiho Nishizumi, as in the ultimate failure of a parent herself was there. On sinister intent.

Kuromorimine agents would have surely sabotaged the tank...

however, they were unable to find it.

Unbeknownst to even her, however an MQ-9 Reaper drone spectated the battlefield from high above