Episode 2 Part 3

Yukari stared at the 7TP kit on the cash register, eyes wide. She watch as Carm forked out his own cash to get her it. She watch as he placed it into her hands.

"Thanks for helping me get the high score, it's the least I can do."

She didn't speak

"Ah okay then, I guess I'll be headed back, enjoy the rest of your night!"

Carm and the boys turn to leave

"A-Ah, uh, wait"

Carm turns around

"Uh, ye—"

Yukari throws her arms around him, pulling him into a hug.

In front of everyone

"Thank you!"

"Awww, you're welcome, but if you don't mind, I gotta go home"

"Uh, yeah" rapidly pulling herself off "I s-sup-p-pose I-I d-do t-too"

Carm walked rather fast out of the store. Hands behind his back, deep in thought

There was something odd about this girl, something, out of the ordinary. For some reason, he cared about seeing her be happy.

He looked back towards the store, she was away from her friend group still staring at the model he gave her. She then looked out the window.

Carm looked on for half a second, waved, she waved back, and then he went on his way again.

This didn't make sense, any girl he had ever met before, either didn't give anything about him, or were too busy trying to tease him, so why should he care about this one?

Did she go through the same thing as he? Was she belittled by her peers? Was the only thing that could keep her company herself?

Those thoughts made Carm shudder a little, but the thought of making her smile like he did made him feel relieved and blush a little.

Did he l-like h-her??

Carm shuddered under the thought of that, liking a girl was so, out of character for him, he never took an interest in girls, ever!

"Is Sarge thinking about her?" Gary asked

"Probably"

Carm shook his head, what was he doing? He was meant to lead a tank into battle! Not simp for girls!

Though this wasn't any normal girl....

Carm clutched his head, he would be teased forevermore if anyone got any funny ideas.

"You ok Sargent?"

"I'm fine" Carm replied sternly,

POV swap to Yukari—

A guy has never been this nice to me before,

Do I like him?

I wonder if he likes me?

Will he be a bully?

No he can't be, he just bought me something that he knew i'd like.

I know that there was something different from the start, but I never imagined that he would do this!