Thank You

I want to thank my Dear Readers from the bottom of my heart, who have followed me on this journey.

For real, I didn't imagine my story would reach these proportions. When I least realized it, it had become a complete reinterpretation/rewrite of Attack on Titan.

I thank everyone who read, commented, shared, and those who made beautiful fanarts. Each of you made my heart swell with joy!

In Levi's epilogue, I used the lyrics of a song called "Someone's Waiting for You", from the movie "The Rescuers", have you watched it? I wanted to use it at the beginning of the story, but I just remembered its existence when I was already way advanced in the plot, but... I thought it fit perfectly for this ending.

I wanna confess something: Lara and Armin's romance was totally unintentional!

At first, I was going to make Lara end up with Reiner or even Jean (what was I thinking?!), but, as the story went on, and some readers gave me some hints about their relationship in the comments, it simply... HAPPENED!

And, it was one of the best things that happened to me. Really.

You guys have no idea how the Larmin couple made a difference in my life. I mean, seriously, in my personal life.

They taught me a lot about what true love is (I'm trying not to sound cliché here). I learned so many things from them, that today this couple has a very special place in my heart and I will remember them forever.

I also want to thank my husband, who patiently listened to all my ideas and contributed (a lot!) to this story. Thank you, babe, for being my Armin.

As you may have noticed during the story, I am a Christian woman. So, I couldn't help but end by thanking God for being my great inspiration. Without Him, I wouldn't have achieved any of this. I hope that, through my story, you may have gotten to know Him a little better.

Once more, thank you so much to all of you who have been with me this far!

Many hugs,

Nathalia Croft.

(PS: Congratulations! You've just read a ~600 page book!)