Chapter XXXVII: Put A Cherry On Top

William

A/N: Whoops before I start this chapter I just want to say a heads up before I go on, this chapter will contain 18+ scenes that may not be according to your liking so it's up to you to keep reading or skip this chapter and wait for the next one. If you're fine with skipping the huge development of William and Blossom's relationship to a whole other level I won't mind.

P.S. It's better to read the chapter when playing the song over and over...

: Present Time

"And I conclude my story, what can you say about it?" I asked.

"You had a tough life Will." She replied.

I chuckled. "That's all?"

"Well, being pirates, even though it's the modern times now, it must've been tough for you."

"No matter how I enjoyed the past, it won't come with me into the future, no matter how great it was for me I still have to move on."

"I also wanted to be independent, mature, responsible, and be a leader for my mates." I said.

"You've come a long way, now look at you, aren't you proud of yourself?" She replied.

I smiled. "I am proud of myself, but I feel guilt because I couldn't save every man from my crew."

"We all have our ups and downs Will, that's what makes us human. The ones you didn't got to save are already happy on where they are and they're smiling down at you because you got to save the others from the battle and changed the future." She cheered me up.

I swept away my tears. "I have to go."

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm going to sleep on the couch, you can have the bed." I replied.

I was about to open the door when I heard her took a sigh. "William... please stay."

"I've told you everything about me, what more do you want to know?"

She comes closer to me and held my hand. "Stay with me William, you don't have to be alone anymore."

"W-What do you mean?" I asked.

"That time at the rooftop, when you confessed to me I've lost my words. I didn't knew how to react because... I have fallen for you too Mr. Villanueva ever since that day you saved me from Josh and his father." She replied.

I shed a tear. "For a guy like me, I'm having doubts if I really deserve someone like you."

And she swept it away. "William you're perfect just the way you are, you don't have to change a thing because you're already amazing."

"D-Do you believe that, you're really the one for me just like what your aunt said?" I asked.

She smiled. "As I said, her fortune telling isn't really accurate... but it doesn't hurt for us to try right?" She replied.

She comes closer as she slowly grabs my head and directs it to her lips, I had no other choice but to go with the flow. To think that I'm kissing the one I love so much feels like a dream come true and right now, I feel like the happiest man alive. Although as we finished I covered my mouth and occasionally looked at her then look away.