Chapter II: A Forgotten Past

: 5:30pm

Finally, it's time to go home, I packed my stuff into my bag then left the classroom. Took me twenty minutes to get to the train station and it was jampacked with students, and other people who take this station to get home. I then saw Blossom meters away from where I was standing.

"Hey Blossom-" I called out, but I was interrupted by someone who was beside her.

"Come on now, can we at least talk to each other for once in a while?" Said by the guy who's with her, probably her ex or something?

"Why won't you leave me alone?! It's over remember? If you're asking me to take you back, you have no chance." She replied.

What are they doing? They're making a scene at this rate.

"Fine, you're not worth saving anyway." He said and left Blossom with an asserting look on his face. He accidentally bumps into me while walking through the crowd.

"Move it dimwit!" He threatened. "Tch, what an eyesore." While mumbling.

I can't do anything more but to glare him back, it wasn't my business to mind about their affairs so I walked it off. I went home tired, did some chores, ate my food beforehand, then went to sleep early.

: June 18. 2024

Another morning, another day for me to wake up for school. Daily routines were the usual then I head to the train station, along the way, I encountered the three musketeers of idiocy nearby the train station.

"What do you want now?" I asked while they just followed me laughing at each other.

"Nothing in specific." Josh said.

"Hey Will! What the heck is that?!" He tried to distract me which frightened me and made me look. They tripped me down then stole all of my pocket money in the process.

"We'll be taking this then?" He laughed.

"Let's run before we get caught!" Mark said, and they ran like bitches to an alleyway to make their escape. I got myself up to wipe the dust off my shirt and sighed. "I got to go to a nearby bank now, thank you for ruining my day you miserable bastards!" Wait, I'm the one who looks miserable, sigh, to a nearby bank then.

I got some spare cash at an ATM nearby the train station, why didn't they just go here to get money? Those bullies, if I can just punch those bastards I'll be happier. I tried to get over it and went in the train.

Sigh, "That was unexpected." I said.

"Speaking of unexpected." A familiar voice came into my head, I turned around when I saw someone familiar. It was Blossom taking the same route to school with me.

"Oh sheeeeeesh! H-Hey Blossom, y-you startled me back there." I chuckled afterwards.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were also taking the same transit as me." She said with a damn beautiful smile on her face.

If  you smile like that at me once more, you're going to be the death of me.

"Seems you live nearby?" I said.

"Uh, yeah just nearby a restaurant in front of the 7-eleven."

"No way, I live in an apartment nearby the 7-eleven too, how come we don't meet at the exact same time?" I asked out of curiosity.

"There's one thing certain, you leave earlier than me or vice versa."

I chuckled and we continued talking to each other until we reached the campus gates, we each said our goodbyes to each other then went on our own paths. As I reached my classroom, instead of receiving greetings from my classmates, I received a good morning punch from Josh who looked jealous according to his facial expression.