Chapter XV: Unfaithful Motives

William

"S-She has a boyfriend?" I asked.

"Seems like a new one as well, I've never seen him before." She replied.

"She sure does look happy in that photo." I said.

Yet he seems familiar.

"Did you love her Will?" She asked.

"N-No, I didn't." I replied.

"You're lying, I'm sorry Will but it's already too late."

I shed a tear. "I-It's alright, s-she'll never love a guy like me anyway."

"Don't be a sad boy, it's cringe and doesn't work for you."

"I-I'm sorry, I was just trying to express my feelings."

"And I thought sailors were cold-blooded." She said.

"L-Let's just go already, we're late." I replied.

"Yes sir..."

We went in the classroom to start the day of classes, four hours have passed and the bell has rung. It's finally time for lunch and I picked up some lunch then sat on my favorite spot, I was joined by the girls afterwards and felt deadly stares as the boys glared at me so I ignored them.

"Hey Will, may we join?" Lucy asked.

"Umm, sure..." I replied.

Then some second-year students came by. "Ladies, how about you come to our tables?"

"Yeah, let's leave this pathetic loser of a first-year behind." Another replied.

"Excuse me but, where are your manners?" Chloe said.

"Sorry but we're alright where we are right now." Sam replied.

"What if we say please?"

"It's really bad to force someone to go with you and manipulate them to be with you." Lucy said.

"What? We're just trying to be friendly that's all."

"After insulting a student? I don't think so." 

"Just leave us be, please?" Eleanor requested

"That's it." As he was about grab Lucy by the arm, I stood up to grab his right arm first.

"Hey!" He said.

"Is that how you treat and show respect to a lady? By forcing them to come with you and manipulating them to do things as you say?" I replied.

"Let go of me!"

"I'll let go, apologize first."

"I SAID LET GO OF ME!!!"

I grasped him harder and I felt my aura coursing through my veins. "I said, apologize."

He whimpers. "I-I-I'm truly sorry we bothered you."

"W-W-We'll leave now." The other stammered.

And so they left. "Those guys have been pestering us for a while now." Chloe said.

"Have they?" I asked.

"Yup, every time in our breaks." Sam replied.

"Well good thing I drove them away. Do they have something to do with all of you?"

"Thanks, Will and no they didn't." Lucy said.

"I was thinking what will Wyatt think if you have a rash on your cheek." I replied.