Chapter XXIX: A New Leader Is Born Part II

William

As we sailed near the Atlantic Ocean, we already saw the clouds ravaging across the sea. I commanded the men to weigh all sails and prepare for the incoming hurricane.

"Sir! Are you sure we're to survive this?" Chase asked.

"L-Let's hope for the best we do." I replied.

"SHIT! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!" Rhett exclaimed so I slapped him on the back of his head.

"Shut up you'll make them panic."

"HOW DO YOU NOT EXPECT THEM TO PANIC WHEN WE'RE SAILING IN A GODDAMN RAVAGING HURRICANE?!?!?!"

"Cause I'll take the helm, can we switch sir?" I asked my helmsman.

"Aye sir not a problem, it would be wonderful to see you behind her once again." He replied.

"Much obliged, now let's face her with all of our courage!!"

"AYE!!!"

We sailed with the tides and it pushed us towards the ravaging hurricane full of rogue waves and simultaneous water spouts just to go to England.

"AGGHHHHHH!!!" They all shouted.

"Brace yourselves men!" I commanded.

After hours of battling against the wind and tides, the hurricane has finally passed and nightfall has struck the skies. A calm tide propelled us to our way to England then hoisted our sails gently to have the wind help the calm tides take us to our destination. As the night sky starts to fall and the morning light glimmers along the horizons, I saw land from the distance with my spyglass so I woke up my crew to be ready for port then hoisted the Red Ensign and safely docked on the port of Bristol.

"THE PIER, OH THANK GO-" Then he vomits on the sea.

"Ugh, you'll kill all the fish with your nasty vomit." I said

"Shut the fuck up William, you're the one who-" He kept vomiting on the sea.

"What he meant is you're the one who took this job and had all of us cross THE FUCKING ATLANTIC WITH A RAGING STORM NEARBY-" Chase vomited along with Rhett.

I sighed. "Get these men buckets, a cold grog, and fruits that's full of citrus."

"Aye sir."

I kicked them and held their clothing. "Look at the horizon mates!"

"AGH FUCK YOU WILL DON'T YOU DARE DROP US." Rhett exclaimed.

"Oh you're getting heavier and heavier I can't -"

"AGHHH PLEASE GOD NO!! WILLIAM!!" Chase said.

They begged and begged so I finally lift them up. "Feel better?" I asked.

The second that I noticed, they pushed me off the pier. "Deserved you son of a bitch!" Rhett exclaimed.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!"

"How's the taste of our belches captain?" Chase said.

"FUCKING HORRIBLE!!!" I replied.

They both laughed till their breaths ran out. "Help me out of here, you two weren't thinking. How am I supposed to meet with the governor with soaking wet clothes filled with your fucking vomits?!"

"Go change captain, we'll escort the governor to the Pearl."

So they left the pier while I changed my clothes, a few minutes later they met with the harbormaster.

"Sir may we ask where is the governor?" Rhett asked.

"What do you mean by that young man?" The harbormaster replied.