Chapter IX: The Tables Have Turned

William

I heard gunshots from behind but I managed to dodge them all, I evaded other bullets by vanishing into thin air. With a blink of an eye Nat saw me at Mark's back, I punched Mark on the ribs while he used an elbow to hit me but I ended up blocking it. I pushed him in the side to get a front opening to use a knee strike, Nat was about to leave with the check so I blocked his way.

"You're not going anywhere." I said. I landed a series of punches to his body making him fall down instantly and spitting blood.

"Kill him, quickly!" 

"No, I can't kill him just because of this." 

"Why not! He's one of those idiots that took Blossom, don't you want to take revenge?"

"I... I just can't do-" I said when I felt a hard hit with a gun on the back of my head.

"That should do it, Nat you okay?" 

"CURSE YOU FOR A LURCH JOSH!!! DO YOU THINK I'M ALRIGHT?!" He groaned. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!"

"Don't you have any idea that this is important for me right now?! Don't you ever disregard me after getting beaten up by a loser like this piece of shit!"

"No Josh! We only got dragged on to this because of YOU AND YOUR DAD!!!"

"I had enough of this."

I suddenly stand up with even more power and a red aura around me.

"W-What's this?" He yelped.

Josh somehow noticed that I'm not in my usual conscience other than my red eyes. I nearly broke the floors as I dashed through Josh giving him an elbow strike, I grazed the legs of Mark & Nat so they can't escape; making them slide to a corner cowering in fear.

"P-P-PLEASE DON'T KILL US, WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?! THERE'S BLOSSOM RIGHT THERE!" He begged.

"P-PLEASE!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET!" He cried.

"I KNOW WE DID YOU WRONG AND WE WENT TOO FAR, WE WANT TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS!!!" He begged.

I reverted back to my own conscience. "So, All this time you knew you did something wrong yet you still continue?" I sighed. "You can't just piss people off and bring them down with you as well, how pitiful can you be? You may have numerous wrongdoings at some point that you aren't the victim anymore. You guys are rotten to the very core from other people, his dad may be the one using Josh for his evil schemes but don't you ever deny that all of you are truly a scum. As they said, like father like son. Now, get out of here before I turn yourselves over to the police." I said as I went to get the check back from them.

"Kill them William, or you won't get the peace you've always wanted." He said.

"I can't do that, we live in the world where laws abide freedom. It's better if I called the police." I replied.

As I walked to Blossom, I heard rapid footsteps coming from behind me. It was Josh trying to push me off the building and I didn't have time to react, he wrapped himself on my body then we both jumped out of the building.

"IF I DIE, YOU'LL DIE WITH ME!" He exclaimed.

I simply vanished into thin air while Josh broke his fall on a hard sturdy roof of a shorter building, I went back to the room to get Blossom and carried her on my arms. I noticed that she woke up afterwards then surprisingly, the police went in and investigated throughout the place while the rest inside are evacuated and being treated by medical needs.