Chapter VII: A Curse Awakened

William

We went to the cafeteria to get some food then sat together on the same table. The girls approached us along with two boys I don't know of recently.

"Hey guys!" Chloe said.

"Were the two of you always this inseparable?" Lucy asked. 

"I'm clinging so I can protect him." She clung tighter.

"That doesn't look like protecting." Eleanor replied.

"You're in love with him, aren't you Blossom?" Sam said while pointing at me.

"What? No, were just friends, right Will?" Blossom said.

"Y-Yeah." I sighed, I expected too much about us.

"Have you realized you've hurt William's feelings Bloss?" The guy worried.

"Am I the only 1st-year in this club?" I asked.

"You're really the only 1st-year, we girls are the 2nd-years and these boys are the 3rd-years." Chloe explained, they introduced their names to be Aiden and Zel.

"We also love BL anime and manga." Aiden said.

"I see..." Not gonna judge them, I've also watched several BL anime in the past. "You guys aren't going to give sudden reactions, right?

"Don't worry they're chill." Lucy assured.

"Oh."

"May we sit?" Luna asked.

"Sure!" Blossom replied.

They took a seat and we just kept talking about manga and anime until lunch time ended. The others went back to class then said their goodbyes to each other, I spaced out on the rest of the class due to what Blossom said to me earlier until someone snapped me out of it.

"Are you alright, Will?" Ms. Miranda asked.

"I-I'm okay Prof. Lia." I replied.

"Please pay attention to the class." 

"Sorry, Prof. Lia." I said, I listened to the lesson until an hour has passed and the bell rang.

"Okay, it's Friday today so no assignments, take a good rest this weekend and I'll see you next week." Ms. Miranda said.

We thanked her for the lesson then everyone is getting out of that door while I was packing and Ms. Miranda approached me.

"William?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Are you really alright?" Does your chest still hurt?" She asked.

"No, it has gotten better yesterday, though I can't move like I used to before but, I'll be fine and fully healed in a few more weeks." I replied.

"You should just rest for the weekend."

"But I have a job later ma'am." I said.