Chapter XXXI: You'll Be Safe Here

William

She held my hand as she lead me to the infirmary, I couldn't even think I was flustered at the time. When we got there the nurse was nowhere to be seen, we only thought she was in her lunch break.

"The nurse is not here, no matter sit on the chair Will." She said.

"Okay." I replied and did what she commanded.

She grabbed the medkit and sat in front of me to treat my wounds. "Hold still, okay?"

I nodded then she started to treat my wounds, it was quite painful but it doesn't matter... as long as she's the one treating them... WAIT WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING??? YES SHE'S BEAUTIFUL BUT HOLY FUCK I SHOULDN'T THINK ABOUT THIS ANYMORE. Anyway she applied bandages on my wounds and we're good to go.

"Does it feel alright?" She asked.

"I-It feels better already." I blushed as I replied to her.

The nurse came in. "Oh Ms. Reyes and Mr. Villanueva, what are you doing in here?"

"We tried to find you but seems like you were on break so I tended on Will's wounds." She explained.

"Oh my gosh what happened to you?" The nurse asked.

"I-I-I...."

"He protected me from a six foot eight student who was forcing me to join lunch with his dumb friends."

"Ohh it must've been scary for you Ms. Reyes, luckily William was at the scene before things escalated too much already."

"Hehe I-I guess so." I said.

"You still have ten minutes for your break, don't waste it."

"We won't."

Blossom and I left the infirmary and went to the canteen, we met with the others with our lunch of course then went back to our classes, nothing much seems to have happened in class except learn how to code computers and program them as same as always. The bell rang and it was finally time to go home, I was about to go to work when that big ass student stood in front of the main gates of the school then that's where I realized, I was cornered.

"Hello boy where you goin?" He asked.

"To work, now get out of my way." I replied.

"Now now, we still have a business to attend to."

Next thing I knew I was hit by a two by four on the back and they jumped me like there was no tomorrow, yes there were students around me but no one dared to help me, I even heard one of them saying that I deserved the beatings I'm receiving now.

"Stand him up." So they did.

"This is for breaking Big Joey's hand." He punched me on the guts and he didn't stop. He also tried other places to punch me.

"Had enough?" The guy asked.

And I spat blood on his face. "I can do this all day."

He beat me up into a pulp until I can barely even stand anymore.

"Use your power William, it's the only way..."

This power was meant to be kept away from the world Arius.

"Yet you used them on people who didn't even knew this power ever existed."

And it was all for one reason...

I passed out without even knowing about it, turns out I was hit on the head by the same piece of wood earlier and I heard one of the guys said something before I truly passed out.