Chapter XVI: Hunting Clues

William

"A text? Could it be?"

He looks at the messages at my phone. "William, this guy's got serious business against you."

"He even threatened me that he'll call the cops." I said.

"What you're doing is stalking, so yeah it's creepy and a crime." He replied.

"I just want to find Blossom."

"Well you should put an end to your search, he doesn't want you finding Blossom."

"But dad, he's been keeping her isolated for the past two weeks! Don't you think there's something suspicious to him?" I exclaimed.

"You don't even have anything against this person! Let it go son, she's not the one."

I wept and hugged my dad for his comfort. "There there son, it'll be alright."

"I have to find her dad, I'm not losing her again." I said.

"Fine, I'll help. Do you have any idea who's behind Blossom's disappearance?" He asked.

"No, I don't. That's why I'm looking for her." I replied.

"Why look for her when you don't know where she could be."

"I'll have to ask for his help again."

"You mean her brother? I'll go on ahead and ask him on Blossom's whereabouts tomorrow." He said.

"Thanks a lot dad." I replied.

"Want a ride home?" He asked.

"I have work, can you take me there instead?" I requested.

"Sure son."

I got in to his car and drove me to the bar, I kept thinking over and over again where Blossom must've been kept or might be at the moment. My mind was full of thoughts that I can't focus on work and made me perform poorly, I went home exhausted then got to bed afterwards. It's 3:00am in the morning so another day, another set of daily routines. I made breakfast for only myself but I kept forgetting Blossom is not on my side anymore, I can't stop thinking about her that I don't have enough appetite to consume the food I made so I just did the chores for a bit then took a bath. I got dressed and head to school with my mind still full of thoughts, I went to the train station while being an airhead and met up with the girls.

"Will, are you alright?" Lucy asked.

"You look real pale; did you sleep exactly eight hours?" Sam asked as well.

"Sorry, I was having many thoughts in my mind." I explained.

"Is that so?" Luna replied.

"I know that its Blossom you're thinking about, we're also trying to find her Will." Chloe said.

"Yesterday, I got a text, from her boyfriend."

"What did he say?" Eleanor asked.

"He said that if I tried to find Blossom once more, he'll call the cops."

"He really doesn't want us to find her, she's our friend too, he should respect that." Lucy said.

"I-I really miss her." I replied.

"Does this mean... you love her?" Luna asked.

"I-It doesn't mean if you miss someone you love them already, I-I just missed her presence that's all." 

They sighed. "There goes Will, being temperamental again."

"Let's just go please? We'll miss the train." I said.