Chapter VIIS: Debt Paid In Full

Blossom

I got in class after they sent me off, listening to the professor makes me more worried of William but I tried to listen for a few more hours. Our last subject professor dismissed us early so I rushed to his classroom to come and get him, but he wasn't there so I searched and searched until I heard his voice coming from the clinic. I rushed to him until I heard another voice coming from there, it was Ms. Miranda, I eavesdropped on them to not disturb their conversation.

(Well, can you get up captain?)

(Yeah- wait what? C-Captain?)

(What? You don't know yourself? Captain Villanueva.)

What did she mean by captain? Maybe he was a captain in a sport, probably basketball cause of that height. Anyway, I went inside to greet them then got William, we went home and was off to work. Several hours later, I got home when I found William on the couch tucked in with my blanket. I gave him a good night's kiss then went to bed, the next morning I saw him in the bathroom looking at the mirror, he must've saw the kiss I gave him last night. I shrugged it off and went to the kitchen, we made breakfast, did chores and went to school. We parted ways after that then met up in the hallway four hours later.

"You scared me!" He said

"Was clinging to you so shocking?" I asked.

"Yes, especially when you weren't expecting it." He replied.

I laughed. "Sorry, I just can't wait to see you again."

"Here we go again, you're acting like my girlfriend." He said.

"Why? Don't you want me to act like this?" I pleaded.

"N-No... it's fine, I'll get used to it eventually."

"Yay!" I cheered.

"Let's get lunch?" He asked.

"Yep, let's go!" I replied.

We went to the cafeteria to get some food then sat together on the same table. The girls approached us along with Aiden and Zel, they took a seat and we just kept talking about manga and anime until lunch time ended. The others went back to class then said their goodbyes to each other, I listened to class for the next four to five hours when the bell finally rang. I bolted out of the room then walked to William's room, I tried to surprise him but he saw me.

"Is someone talking about me?" I asked.

"I was just talking to Will while mentioning you." Ms. Miranda said.

"Oh, well... Will you have work today right? Come on let's go so you can reach your workplace in time." I ordered.

"Are you guys dating or something?" Ms. Miranda asked. "You act like you're boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Oh, do we?"

He blushes. "U-Uhm.

"Aww, William is blushing!" Ms. Miranda said.

"N-No I wasn't! I-I swear." He exclaimed.

"You sure you don't have feelings for me?" I smiled. "You look cuter when you blush by the way." I teased him which made him blush even more.

"L-Let's just go home, please?"

I chuckled. "Alright, we'll go now Prof. Lia."

"Take care you two!" Ms. Miranda replied as she waved us goodbye.

"We will."

We walked on the long hallway until we reached the exit of the school building, there was a black limo waiting outside the campus gates and the driver stepped out to talk to me.