Chapter XXXVIII: This Is For You My Love

William

We went home after two days of unwinding at the beach and we got back earlier than expected, Blossom and I rested for a while before we unpack our bags then she freshens up for work. I was left alone at home so I asked Ms. Miranda what tasks I was due.

12:45pm - Good afternoon Ms. Miranda, I was wondering what tasks I missed yesterday?

12:45pm - Why were you absent yesterday William?

12:46pm - Um I didn't feel so good yesterday that's why, if you're wondering why Blossom's absent as well she caught my cold.

12:46pm - Oh well you have two tasks pending and a quiz so you'll have to pass them on Monday alright?

12:47pm - Thank you Ms. Miranda.

I did my tasks that I missed yesterday then studied for the quiz I'll be taking on Monday, I took a break so I could prepare lunch but I remembered we only have a few stocks left for the week so I went to the market and bought our needs for the week. As I got home I saw Blossom at the couch sleeping after a long day at her workplace and my mind just thought of something that I shouldn't be doing, I grabbed a piece of paper then cut it one-fourth wide and six inches long. I then slowly took her hand and measured her finger with the piece of paper from earlier, seeing that it was five centimeters in length so left her alone and hid the piece of paper for later then made lunch for the both of us.

"Hey Bloss it's lunchtime let's eat." I said.

"Say the magic word first." She replied.

I got what she was talking about. "H-Honey let's eat lunch please?" I pleaded.

"Sure darling let's eat, I'm starving so bad that I'm about to eat you..." She smiled

EEEEKKKKKKKK PLEASE NOOOO!!!

"C-Can we just have lunch together?"

"Yes let's eat."

We ate lunch then did our chores, it was a simple Saturday and we had our own me times. She was in her room doing her tasks while I continued to study for my quiz in Monday, nothing much  happened on this day and the day after that so it was Monday before I knew it. I took the quiz that I missed then went back to the classroom before Ms. Miranda could start our homeroom.

Ms. Miranda comes in. "Good morning everyone!" We greeted.

"So for today's agenda I have an announcement." She said.

"What is it?" We asked.

"The tourism department of our school has invited the second and third years to a field trip in Subic Bay, they asked for me to come with them so if anyone is interested we may be able to fetch you seats that are available." She explained.

"And when would this field trip happen?" I asked.

"On March 25, 2025 and we might be visiting other places as well." She replied.

"Would you like to avail a seat William?" She added.

"I'll think about it."

The bell rang and it was time for the first subject to start, four hours later it was finally lunch time and I was able to meet up with Blossom and the girls.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Hello Will!" Chloe greeted.

We sat on our spot. "Will, we'll be going on a field trip next month have you been informed?" Blossom asked.

"Yeah I was, Ms. Miranda asked me if I wanted to avail seats." I replied.

"You should come and you know protect your girl." They laughed.