Chapter XIII: Aggressive Dancers

William

: 6:10pm

We reached the apartment safely, I started taking a bath for work later while Blossom prepares dinner. I got dressed as I got out of the shower then ate dinner, did some chores and head out for work.

"Blossom, I'll be leaving for work." I said.

"Take care!" She waved me goodbye.

I wore my blades along the way to the rooftop, I used the hook to travel from the rooftop to the bar. I just hope people and enforcers won't notice a man who's gliding around the city with a grappling hook but good thing I took a route where I won't get noticed by people, I got in my shift twenty-five minutes early but I started early anyway.

Time goes by for at least a week of pure studying, working, and training as I proceed to learn more about fighting techniques and being diligent at the same time. A lot has happened throughout that day mostly, Blossom gets to understand more about me while being in the same situation since then. Everything pretty much went back to normal as is, we get to understand more and more about each other everyday while being close. Eventually those days of my work and routine finally ended.

: July 15, 2024 9:50pm. Drew Lopez's Place Before the present day.

Ryan and I went at the place where Drew lives in, we saw a huge yard full of grass with a gate around it. We both took a closer look and found two houses, one is larger than the other.

"Damn, for a man like him he sure is rich." I said.

Ryan got frightened. "W-Will? This is too much for me, even as a man full of hard work and labor this guy's nuts."

"Don't worry, the money must've came from his parents." I replied.

"He's one damn lucky guy huh?"

I proceeded to press the doorbell to find a person greeting us. "You're supposed to be William, right?" He asked.

"I am indeed, and you are?" 

"I'm Ezra Enriquez, the "Butler" of this mansion you see over my shoulder. By the way, who's your chaperone for the evening Sir William?"

"My name's Ryan, Ryan Ocampo. I'm with William since he's scared to face all of you" Ryan said as he mumbled. "You know what I'm saying."

"You're the one who if you could come with me, I just agreed." I replied.

"I was just kidding." he laughed.

"Please, do come in. You're our guests after all."

"Why are you called a butler though?" I asked.

"I have dreamed to be a butler ever since I was a kid, I'm Drew's childhood friend and when I knew his family was rich I decided to become their butler at a young age. Not officially though I just like to dress like this when I'm here."

"So, you're basically a sidekick." Ryan said.

Ezra and I laughed. "What is it?" Ryan wondered.

"Nothing, you just made our conversation awkward."

Ryan timidly says sorry to Ezra after that, we went inside of the smaller house to see the rest of the people. I noticed that the smaller house was a training area for martial arts and Drew saw us while looking at the mirror.