Chapter 25

Flashback

5 years ago .

The couple is in the car after the lunch with their hyungs. Hannie is sleeping and laying on Jungkook's chest. Taehyung is driving. After some time Tae notices a suspicious vehicle following them but kept silent not to afraid Jungkook and he speeds the car. Jungkook look at him.

'hyung why in a hurry slow down.' Jungkook said in a scolding voice. But soon he realizes the tension in Tae's face. 'hubby what happened? ' he asked now in confusion but don't get any reply.

'Jungkook hold Hannie tightly don't be afraid okay' Tae talked after a while which increases Jungkook's tension, he didn't said anything and hold Hannie as Tae said.

Now the car is driven really fast in a busy road. Tae didn't give any damn to the constant horns by the other vehicles he wanted to get rid of the suspicious vehicle. I WANT YOUR HAPPINESS  the sound is playing his mind.

'hubby look ahead...' That's the last thing Tae heard, then everything went blank.
.
.
.

Breaking news :

'The ceo of Artnetix get into an accident'

'Kim Taehyung and his family get into an accident and their child died at spot, others are seriously injured.'

'a shocking accident occurred in seoul town'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At hospital.

Namjoon is busy talking on the phone and Yoongi is with the doctor.

'sorry Mr. Min we tried our best but as you know the fetus is only one and half month growth so..'  the doctor said. Yoongi is crying .
Hannie died at the spot and the couple is now unconscious without knowing Hannie is no more, but there is a hope that they can save the child in Jungkook's womb but the couple is seriously injured and we can say that Jungkook is more injured..

Everyone is now waiting for the couple to wake up its been 12 hours that they are being unconscious and the doctor said that they will got consciousness any time soon and they have no head injuries so the further tests are doing only after they awake.

Jungkook is the first one who wake up. He look around to study the surrounding. Baekyun is resting his head on Jungkook's bed and soon he felt a movement and saw that Jungkook trying to get up.

'hey Kooks are you okay.  Can you hear me? ' Baekyun talk in a low voice not to startle the younger.

'hyung... Where is my Hannie where is my hubby... Hyung ' Jungkook is crying and asking for his beloved once like a mad man.

' calm down dear everyone is okay I will call the doctor after that we can go see them.' Baekyun said trying not to cry in front of the younger. Then he hurriedly call the doctor and the other hyungs and everyone except Jimin comes their as soon as they heard thet the younger wake up. Jimin is with Taehyung.

The doctor examine the younger and not found any major problems.  And said him to take rest. After the doctor gone Jungkook looked everyone expecting something. But no one dared to said anything.

Jin and Baekyun is now sitting with Jungkook but they get up from the bed to go out, because they can't control their emotions. But Jungkook hold Jin's hand....

'hyung talk to me where is Hannie and hubby?  What about my baby hyung? Jungkook caressed his tummy Please hyung please tell me I want to see them hyung please.... ' Jungkook is now begging soon Jin hugged the younger and cried the others present there is also crying. No one knows what to say and how to say.
Soon Yoongi got a call from Jimin.