Chapter 4

Three months passed and everything was back to normal. But Taehyung didn't forget the boy with doe eyes. He wants to know more about him. In these past months, Hannie sometimes talked about his Koo. But Taehyung has no courage to face the boy.

Hannie is with Jimin. Tae had to attend some photoshoots so he went to the studio on the 20th floor.

He sees Jin and Hoseok getting ready for the shoot. When they saw Taehyung they waved their hand and Jin approached Tae and Hobi still doing his makeup.

"How's the shoot hyung?"

"Pretty good. The new model doing a great Job."

"Hyung... Mmmhh can I ask you something?? "

"Just spit buddy."

"Hmm..mm what happened that day? Why did Jungkook have a panic attack?
I didn't do anything. I.. Just..."

"I know Tae. Don't blame yourself. He is just like our Hannie he has social anxiety. And He has haphephobia."

"Ohh..."

"Why do you ask suddenly about him? It's been three months."

"I don't know hyung. But I can't forget him. Every day I remember him. When I see coffee I remember him, when I see donuts I remember him, even a bunny plushy will bring his memory. I just... I just wanted to protect him. I can't erase his teary eyes from my mind...."

"Ohh someone is in love... WHAAATTT..??... Do you like him?"

"I think so..... Is it too early? I even don't know anything about the boy. Help me hyung.. Hannie is also comfortable with him. But I will not push him into this relationship. Talk to him hyung. If he is okay to give me a chance.. then only.. I want him hyung.."

Jin can feel the sincerity in Taehyung's words. He knows that Taehyung is a good guy. He has a warm and gentle character. And he can see the love in Taehyung's eyes towards Jungkook.

"Tae.. I will talk to him. But I can't promise anything now. He is really good and I know you will take good care of him and you two deserve each other.. But the decision is up to him. I can't compel him. You need patience okay?"

Tae nodded his head and Jin placed a kiss on Taehyung's forehead and ruffled his hair.

_____________________________________

Jungkook is baking in the café's kitchen. These past three months he felt some emptiness in his heart. He hadn't felt like this before. Now he is thinking about the incident that happened three months ago. The way Hannie became close to him, the way he smiles, the way he talk, how clingy he is with him. The memories give a smile to his face. Then he thinks about Taehyung and how he protected him from that girl and how he wrapped his arms around him. He feels safe for the first time.

"Kookss..... Hey Kooks why are you smiling like an idiot? What is in your mind? Are you in love or something?"

"It's nothing hyung I just think about Hannie." He intentionally skipped the last memory about Hannie's Appa.

"Ohhh... By the way... Jin Hyung is here and he asked for you. Go to him if you are free.."

"I am about to finish hyung just needed to take this out of the oven."

"Haa..then I will do that. Go to him. He is in the private room 3."

...................................................

Jungkook knocked on the door and heard a come-in reply. He entered the room and saw Jin Hyung alone. He frowned at the site. Jin Hyung only takes the private room when he is with Namjoon Hyung. Maybe Namjoon Hyung will join later he shrugged off the thoughts and bowed to Jin.