Chapter 13

Flashback.....
.
.
.
KIM YEONJUN~ a fuming man in his forties called from downstairs. Yeonjun ran out from his room in his pajamas, messy hair, droopy eyes,tension is obvious in his face. But he is not alone he is also dragging his brother along with him.

" Appaa why are you calling me" a very innocent Yeonjun asked the angry man infront of him.

"Kim Yeonjun where were you yesterday Don't make me fool, tell me the truth." Do Han asked his younger son. But Yeonjun is still in his innocent act and pinch his brother for help.

"Tae Tae help me. I am scrued." Yeonjun show his puppy eyes. Taehyung rolled his eyes and stand their unbothered. "if you not help me, I will tell dad that you smoked that day in school." Yeonjun now began to blackmail his brother.

"Aishh this brat, what you do this time." Taehyung asked annoyingly

"I bunk a class yesterday because I have a test and hide the whole hour in bathroom." Yeonjun said. Tae suppress his laugh, he decided ( have no other option) to help his little evil brother.

"Appa don't shout at my Yeonjunie." Tae internally slap himself for the cringe.

"Tae don't dare to interfere." Do Han warned.

"But Appa my Yeonjunie did nothing wrong." Tae internally curse his brother."Yesterday he got an upset stomach and he spent a whole hour in bathroom. My poor baby he cried a lot yesterday because he can't attend a test at that time." Tae dramatically shook his head and wipe his imaginary tear. Now the angry aura of Do Han replaced by concern. And Tae turned to Yeonjun and pat his head.

"Ohh aigoo my poor baby why you didn't call Appa." Do Han now hug the younger. Yeonjun is now enjoying the warmth of his father and sniffs dramatically.

"thanks bro. I love you shooo much." Yeonjun kissed Tae.

"Drama queen." Tae muttered under his breath.
.
.
.
After two days on a weekend the Kim family decided to go on a picnic.
"Tae Tae you are looking handsome. But look at me I am not" Yeonjun exclaimed with a sulking face.

" its because we got you from the road side.  And Appa and Eomma is kind enough to take care of you. " Tae sassed with a smirk.
But Yeonjun  laughed and look Tae.

"Tae Tae its not because they are kind its because they already know that their son is useless, they want a smart boy like me,Not a naive like you." Yeonjun sassed back and flip his imaginary hair.

"when did you guys gonna stop these bickerings.. Ohh god I am really fed up with these two How these to evils end up in my womb." Yu Na shook her head with an all done expression on her face.

"Eommaaa I Love You." Tae said immediately in a honey dripping voice.

"But she knows that I love Her more." Yeonjun add. Thats when Do Han came .

"all done. Come on everyone lets goo." Do Han dramatically called his wife and children.

Everyone scooted in the car. Then Do Han drove off from there. Continues giggles and bickerings are hearing from the car. All of them are enjoying the ride. They teasing each other, talking random things, the siblings bickering each other then and there. But suddenly the car get out of control because of a mere mistake of Do Han. He didn't pay much attention to the road and didn't see a bike in front of him. He turned the car to not hit the bike but the car go out of control and hit a big tree. Yu Na and Do Han died at the site. Yeonjun broke his leg and Tae's shoulder dislocated.  The siblings can't get out from the car. Soon some people help the children and send them to the hospital. But the death of their parents shocked them. They became orphan in a blink of an eye. Yeonjun and Tae cried their heart out not knowing what to do. There is no one for console the siblings.
.
.
.
.
Its been one week after the incident. Lee Jae Sung (Do Han's secretary) help Taehyung to know and understand about some official matters. But Tae is only 17 and not allowed to take over the company. At that time Kim So Hee (brother of Do Han and Namjoon's father.) who living in New York come back to Korea and took over the company as a temporary owner. But at that time the company has some internal conflict and war for power. The sudden death of Do Han affect the company. Chang Min try to pull some dirty strings in between the shareholders to became the owner. But So Hee and  Jae Sung trained Tae without the knowledge of others.
After one year Tae take over Artnetix. At that time the company is in the verge of loss. Tae home schooled himself and make sure his brother will enjoy every bit of his life that Tae didn't get a chance to. Yeonjun is his only family . The constant work pressure and studies all make Tae a different person the bickering and playfulness between the siblings decreased, but nothing affect their bond. Whatever the situation Tae make sure Yeonjun is okay and Yeonjun also there for Tae in all situations. They became each others safe place.
.
.
.
.
"what happened to my Tae Tae." Yeonjun sweet talked to Tae who sitting in the couch with an emotionless face.