Chapter 15

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, his eyes are glossy but seeing his husband with puffy red eyes hurts him. He don't say anything instead pulled Tae into his embrace and rub his back in a soothing way. Now he understands why his husband act strangely after the incident. He can see the hurt,pain and fear in his husband. Some more time they stand there without talking in each others embrace, then Tae broke the hug and cupped Jungkook's cheeks and place a kiss on his forehead.
..
.
.
.
In the evening Tae is checking his emails and Jungkook is busy in kitchen.

Hyung... Jungkook called Tae from the kitchen, to get his husband's attention. Normally Tae was clingy whenever Jungkook in kitchen. Tae looked his husband and see a pouting bunny in the kitchen. Tae sighed and shutdown the system and make a way towards his husband.

What are you making darling? Tae asked and pinch Jungkook's nose.

Darling? Jungkook blinked his eyes.

Why you don't like it? Tae smirked seeing a pink hue in Jungkook's cheeks.

No. I like it when you call me with nicknames. Jungkook answered without thinking. Tae cooed on the cuteness on the younger.

You're cute. Tae said looking straightly looking at Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook blushed more and hide his face with his palm. Tae chuckled. But suddenly Tae's phone rang.
Hello... Yes... Ohh... Yes Miss Yami I'll come see you.... Okay.. Yes I am free...yes I will. Tae hang up the phone. Jungkook raised his eyebrows questioningly expecting an answer.
Koo I am going out. One of my worker call me to meet with her. Tae said with unreadable expression. Jungkook can see the tension.

What happened hyung? Is there any problem? Jungkook asked with concern.

No problem bun, and I don't know why she call me though. But she is quite serious. I'll be back soon. Tae assured and went his room to change.
.
.
.
.
.
Tae is now waiting for Yami in a cafè and after some times Yami joined him.
Good evening mr. Kim. How have you been?.

I'm good Miss Yami. How about your leg?.

Its painful but okay and doctor said to take three month rest.

Hmm. Okay.. Miss Yami, why you called me? Is there any problem. Do you need any help?

You're really kind mr. Kim. But I called you here for say one important matter.

I'm all ears.

Sir someone visited me on an evening three days before my accident. I didn't see him before. And he asked me to give information about you. He want every information like the persons you meet, the meetings you cancelled, the places you visit often everything he not only needed your professional information but your personal information also. He  knows that I am the only one who knows about your schedules other than Miss Rosé . He even offer me one million for the information. But I declined his offer and said him that I can't give him any information. That day he calmly went out from my house. Then I didn't see him after that. After three days I got into an accident. I saw it as normal until today morning, the same man visit me today and said me "if you don't help me then I know how to make someone there who helps me " and said me that he is sorry to causing the accident.

Tae keep silent when Yami is talking. He sighed deeply. Yami describes everything to Tae. And said him to take a good care of himself. Then Yami bid goodbye to Tae and went from there. Tae immediately called Namjoon and Yoongi. He said Yoongi to find everything about the matter. After that he make his way to home. He is exhausted from the information and wanted to reach home as soon as possible. He reached home and furrowed his eyebrows seeing the darkness in the house.

Jungkook....?  Tae called his husband. But got no response. He called few times more but the answer is same. So he decided to go upstairs and check on his husband.

Jungkook...?  He called again...

He opened the door of his husband's room and saw a little light there, he entered the room and walk towards the light. He stopped moving when he saw his husband all dressed up and sitting there on balcony sipping wine. The view is breathtaking. Jungkook even decorate the balcony. Tae smiled softly seeing his husband. Jungkook then get up from the bed and make a way to Tae. Silence is lingering around none of them talk anything. Jungkook reached Tae and grab his hand and pulled him towards the bed.

( imagine the decoration like this

( imagine the decoration like this....  Ohh I want someone to make this for me...)

Jungkook make Tae to sit on the bed and help him to remove the blazer.
Hyung...? Do you like it. I.... I just wanted to make the night special so..... I searched google for indoor dating ideas and I...  Jungkook stopped blabbering when a pair of lips landed on his. He stilled for few seconds but soon kissed back. The kiss was sloppy. Soon Tae broke the kiss making Jungkook lean forward.Tae cupped Jungkook's cheeks and looked at his eyes for the Silent permission. Jungkook nodded his head giving the concent. Soon Taehyung pulled Jungkook for a kiss. The kiss was slow and rhythmic at the start but soon it became heated. After few more minutes make out session they broke the kiss for some oxygen. Jungkook hide his face on Taehyung's chest and Taehyung hugged the younger and gently pat on his back. Now the couple is cuddling in the bed.

Hyung..?

Hmm...

Mind sharing about the meeting with Miss. Yami?  Jungkook asked hesitantly and Tae said everything that miss Yami said to him. Jungkook is now caressing Taehyung's hair who laying in his chest and Taehyung is caressing his husband's bare tummy. None of them want to end the night,they are enjoying each seconds in each others embrace.

Bun..?  Are you going to college tomorrow? Tae snuggled closer.

No, I am gonna skip for two days. Tae nodded understandingly.

        ________________________________

♥♥♥