Chapter 9

Jungkook... Can I touch you? Taehyung asked softly.
Hyung! I... I...want to but..but... Jungkook stuttered
Bun.. Bun.. Look at me hmm... Just look at me okay take a deep breath... Do as I say okay breath in.. breath out okay... I will not harm you hmm.. Give me your arms.. Do you trust me? Jungkook nodded. Okay look at me.. Give me your arm..look at me bun.. Don't worry okay... Jungkook is now shedding tears,and he hesitantly stretch his arms.. Taehyung raise his arms to touch Jungkook but Jungkook taken back his hand.
Hyung... I trust you..really trust you.. I don't know what is going to happen next. But don't blame yourself. Then Jungkook strech his shivering hands to Taehyung and closed his eyes tightly.

Bun open your eyes and look at me.. Jungkook shook his head as no. Love just look at me dear. If you want to stop here I will stop. Jungkook now opened his eyes and look at Taehyung. Tears are flowing from Jungkook. Taehyung looked deep into the eyes of the younger and touched his hand. The shiver in Jungkook is obvious. But Jungkook didn't take the hand away from Tae. Taehyung then caressed the back palm of the younger and the younger just stared at the hand. There is no emotion in younger's face now he stopped crying. Tae can't understand what going through the younger's mind. Taehyung then stopped caressing Jungkook's hand. Jungkook raised his head and looked at Taehyung.
Don't stop hyung. The vulnerability in Jungkook's voice is obvious. Tae immediately hold the hand of his lover tightly. I love you Koo..

Thank you hyung. And I love you more but Hannie the most. Tae chuckled and tightens his hold on Jungkook's hand.

......................................................

Hyungieee~~ come fast we are already late.. An impatient bunny shout from the kitchen. He is packing lunch boxes for three of them.

Mamaa Hannie wanth stawberrwy.. The toddler is sitting in the kitchen counter and pointed towards the fridge. Taehyung is now ready to go, come to the kitchen ohh Appa's Hannie want strawberry.. Appa will give you,come bubbaa then Taehyung lean to take the toddler. But the toddler dodge Tae's hand and turned his face towards Jungkook. Is my bubba angry with Appa? Taehyung sweet talked but get ignored by the toddler.
Appa shaid Appa hathe Hannie, Appa shout ath Hannie, Appa is like Mina antwy and raise hand to beat Hannie. Hannie fear Appa. The toddler began to blabbering and tear up without looking Taehyung. Tae felt like crying , this is the first time Tae become angry at Hannie.

Sorry Bubba.. Appa will never ever shout at Hannie.. Please forgive Appa. Tae pleaded. But the toddler ignored again. Jungkook is watching the father son duo and shook his head and went to the toddler and picked the toddler.
Hannie why are you not forgiving Appa? Jungkook asked the boy in his hand. But Hannie hugged him on the neck and lay on the shoulder. Okay then Mama have an idea... If Appa buy Hannie and Mama ice-cream then only Hannie will forgive Appa. How's the idea? Jungkook asked at the toddler.
.
Mmm then Hannie wanth two ice cream and a donut. The toddler count with his tiny fingers. Taehyung chuckled watching the toddler and mouthed a thank you to the bunny man in front of him.
Okay.. Appa will buy ice-cream for Hannie and mama. Appa loves you both. Taehyung kissed Hannie on his cheeks and hold Jungkook's hand and walk towards the car.

...................................................

Ohh my friend seems happy today. Jimin teased Tae. Hannie baby are you coming with Minnie or going with Appa? Jimin asked and take the baby from Tae. He baby talked with the baby and waved his hands to Taehyung..

Haa Chim say your cute cat to meet me. Don't forget its urgent.. OKAY? Taehyung said to the boy and get an okay sign as return..
.
.
Mr.Kim this is your schedule for today. Rosé give the tab to her boss.

Rosé.. Sorry for yesterday. I didn't mean anything. Please forgive me. Taehyung scratched his head. Rosé smiled at the cuteness of her boss.

Its okay Mr. Kim. I already forgiven you. I know you're the cutest boss in Korea so I accept your apology. Rosé said dramatically and laughed seeing the shy boss. And Mr. Kim the executive manager is here to see you.

Okay. Let him in... Haa Rosé where is Miss Yami? I didn't see her today at front desk. Taehyung asked.

Sorry Mr. Kim I forgot yesterday to tell you that Miss Yami got an accident and broke her leg so we needed a temporary staff for 3 months. I already posted the vacancy in our site. Rosé said and get a nod as reply. Then she bowed and left the office.

Tae heard a knock immediately after Rosé left the office. Come in. Tae replied.

Hai Tae. How are you? Kai greeted and take the couch. Tae smiled and joined Kai on the couch. Kai and Tae are family friends and they know each other from childhood.

I'm good man. Where were you? Long time no see.. Tae asked.

Yeah... I missed you too. Kai laughed. Where is Hannie? I miss him very much.

He is with Jimin. And tell me how's your life? What about your crush? Is there any progress? Tae asked interestingly.

No man. I proposed him yesterday but he said he see me like a brother. Kai said sadly.

Ohh that hurts. Then what's your future plan with your bro zoned crush. Tae asked.

I didn't planned anything. But I am respecting his opinion. May be its time to move on. Its not easy. But I'll try my best. And I hope he will get a good person in his life because he deserve every happiness in the world. Kai chuckled dryly.

Hmm. Tae looked at Kai concerned. And then they talk about some official matters and the problems in finance reports. Kai assured him that he will find the missing datas and errors related with the finance department.
....
....
....

Taehyung and yoongi is now discussing about the legal matters of the company. After their meeting Tae is busy with some files.
Mr. Kim we got some applications on the vacancy we posted on our site and the interview date is tomorrow. Rosé informed Tae.
Rosé inform Namjoon hyung to attend the interview behalf of me. You know that I hate interviews very much. Tae whined.
Yeah yeah I know and I already informed Mr. Namjoon about it. Rosé said and get a thumbs up as return.
.
..
...
             ____________________________

*have a great day guys. Enjoy every moment in your life.

*❤❤❤