Chapter 21

The usual morning in Kim's mansion. A bunny man making breakfast, a clingy tiger back hugging him while stealing kisses from him and an innocent toddler playing with his toys not minding the couples. And the day has a speciality too... It is the day they gonna tell the world that the infamous business tycoon Kim Taehyung is a married man, the couple is overly excited for the day.
.
.
.
.
Jimin is now busy with the arrangements in his club for the party. This is the only day that allowed medias and some outsiders to the club. Every year they held a party for the business tycoons in the country its like a get together. So medias are curious to know about the parties who attends the party for some gossips and exclusives. That's why the choose the party to reveal taekook's marriage. So today they choose rather dark and romantic decoration which is different from usual elegant and expensive one. They want to make it special. Baekyun and Hobi are the people who promised Jimin that they help them but they are busy with eating each others face in a corner of the club. Yes they are now in a relationship.
Take a room already. You are really testing my patience why the fuck you agreed to help me? Jimin said, but they didn't mind him. Aaggghh help me you idiots. The couple detach and looked at Jimin Baekyun look down to hide his shyness.

Jiminaaa where is your cute cat ask him to help you. Don't bother us. Hobi said in a teasing voice.

Then why you two horny shits agreed with me to do the decorations? And my cute cat is at work.

Ohhkk okk we will help you... Hobi stand from the seat and make his way to Jimin. Baekyun also followed Hobi.
.
.
.
.
Dad...? Do you get the invitation of today's party? YuRi asked her father.

Yes..? Why are you asking?

Hmm I am planning to go there with tae oppa. YuRi said thinking the ways to go with Taehyung. What about spreading some rumors about us dating before starting the party. May be it help us. YuRi began to spit some dumb ideas. But being the dumbest among the two Chang Min agreed it immediately and search someone's contact in his phone.
.
.
.
.
Taekook is resting in the couch watching baby shark for the nth time today with their over excited toddler.

Dhu dhu dhu dhu babii chak.. Daadhyy chaakk dhu dhu... The toddler sing along with the music that playing. Taehyung is cursing the man who make the song and Jungkook is giggling seeing Taehyung.

Ohh god I am really hate the man who make this shit. I swear I will kill him when I see him in person. Tae said closing his ears.

Hubby why you're so grumpy? Its a good song.. I think the kids have some great taste in music than you. Jungkook said in between his giggles. Don't say me you're still on those old rhymes which almost all has the same tune. Jungkook teased Tae. Tae pouted hearing Jungkook.
The toddler is now dozing off at the corner of the couch. Jungkook get him into the bed and returned and joined with his husband.

Bun get some snacks we can watch a movie. Tae said while changing channels searching some good movies to watch. But soon stilled seeing an exclusive in a news channel.

"The power couple Mr. Kim Taehyung and Miss kim YuRi is now trending online... Everyone is looking forward to today's party at the Dazy nights. The rumors of them dating secretly is the hot topic today. All are excited to know the truth."

Jungkook watched the news with an open mouth and Tae too shocked seeing the news after few minutes of silence the couple brust out laughing.

I think my uncle and his lovely daughter is already started their work. The dumbest idea ever. Taehyung said in between his laugh.

But she gonna get her heart broken soon. I thought she has brain, but now I understand the brain cells are damaged. Jungkook added. Tae chuckled at the comment.

Tae changed the channel and now they are watching 'the notebook' Jungkook is resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder and Tae side hugging him.

Bun..?

Hmm!

After revealing our relationship can we go to a trip?

Hmm I would like to. But not soon we can go after my exam. And I know you have some serious works too. We can go after we are free from all the tensions. Jungkook softly replied, Tae kissed on Jungkook's temple and tightens the hug.
.
.
.
.
The beauty of night invades the sky.. The venue for the party is decorated mesmerizing. The venue is becoming crowded by time. Medias rushing and running to get some newses, but mostly everyone is waiting for the young tycoon for confirming the news spread like a wild fire. At last a luxurious car stopped in front of the club. Everyone eagerly waiting for the tycoon. The men with cameras are ready to click.

YuRi and Chang Min also spotted the car and make there way towards it. But before they reach the vehicle the car's door is unlocked. Tae step down from the car followed by a little man.. Everyone gathered thier was in an awestruck seeing the father son duo, soon the toddler hide behind his father. Tae lift the toddler and then turned back and give his hand to someone who is inside the car. That's when everyone noticed a ring in his hand, everyone began to murmur about the ring, everyone stopped talking when they see a boy get down from the vehicle.

Tae and Jungkook make there way to enter the club.

Mr. Kim... What about the news today?  Why you are with another man? What about Miss YuRi? One of the reporter asked Tae.

I didn't confirmed the relation between me and miss Yuri, I hope the media should be more responsible with the news they given at least make some fact check before airing these kind of rumors. And this person with me is my husband.Tae said in a cold tone. Everyone gasped at the mention of husband.

Why you hide your marriage? And why revealing now? Another one asked.

Its my personal affairs, I want you to respect my personal space. Tae cut off and walk past them ignoring the trail of questions.

           _____________________________

♥♥♥