Chapter 3

Namjin couple and Hoseok already settled in their reserved seat at Buns and Beans café. Hoseok is first time visiting the café which he likes on the first visit. The café is indeed Jin's favorite.

"Jin Hyung how did you find this café? Wow, it's amazing

"Jin Hyung how did you find this café? Wow, it's amazing. I like the interior. It gives a vibe..." Hobi asks in excitement.

"Haa Kai is the one who told me about the café. This is his uncle's. And at the first visit, I liked the place and now I often visit it with Joonie."

"Hai Jin hyun. Hello, Namjoon Hyung how are you?" Baekyun comes there with a menu card.

"We are good Yunie... How are you? Where is Kookie?"

"I am not good hyung Appa made me work here, and my teacher gonna kick me out of the college. Ohh I hate studies.. And I hate that old man aka my Appa.." Beakyun complained to Jin... And "Kooks is in the kitchen I will tell him that you are here."

Namjin couple chuckled hearing Beakyun's whining... But Hobi looked at the boy without blinking...

"Yunie.. This is Hoseok. Maybe you know him." Jin introduced Hobi to Beakyun.

"Ohh hyung I know him.. Hello Hoseok-ssi I am Beakyun ."

"Ohh... Mm.. Hii.. I am Jung Hoseok."Hobi is still staring at Beakyun which makes Beakyun shy and a red hue forms on his cheeks...

"Ohh here comes our boss. Congrats buddy." Namjoon said while eyeing the seat next to him.

"Dada... Where ish Hannie Kissies?" They watched pouting little Kim who ignored his Dada...

"Ohh Hanniee Hoba will give you kissiess come here bub.."

"Hannie laavvshh Hobaa.. Dada meaniee innore Hanniee... Papa thoo innore Hannie. Hannie onlly laavsh Hoba.." The sulking toddler hugs Hobi.

After the toddler's drama Yoonmin couple also joined them and they disclosed their progress in the relationship and others were so happy for them. Taehyung tease Jimin and Yoongi. Tell others about the kiss that was disclosed by Hannie and describe how Jimin became shy in front of him and so on... At that time Jungkook came towards them to take the order and gave them the menu card.

"Kookiee how are you? Is everything okay what happened to your hand bub?" Concerned Jin makes everyone's attention to Jungkook. Namjoon also asks Jungkook about the hand. Others also looked concerned but didn't ask anything because they were meeting him first time.

"It's nothing Hyung. I am okay." When he began to walk back the toddler held Jungkook's hoodie which stopped Jungkook and looked at the toddler. Not only Jungkook but everyone at the table was shocked seeing Hannie hold someone other than them. They watched the baby to know what he gonna do.

"Ish shomeone hurt you? Is it paining? Hannie will blow ith for you... Appa has firsht aidh with him. When Mina awnty hurth Hannie Appa applie firsht aidh...." everyone looked in amusement, first Hannie has social anxiety so he didn't talk with strangers, and second how the baby's heart melts when he sees someone in hurt. That time Jungkook couldn't control himself and he let the tears flow and got on his knees to talk with the toddler who sitting in his Appa's lap.