Chapter 12

Jungkook began to move from his sleep. He is whining in pain all over his body. He shut his eyes tightly to suppress the pain thaf he is feeling.. After some struggles he opened his eyes. He let out a sigh when he sees himself in his own home and look around in search of his husband, but nowhere to found. He then remove the duvet from him and find the clothes are changed. He is now wearing one of his oversized tee-shirt and a trouser. He then went to bathroom to fresh up. After fulfilling his basic needs he decided to search his husband. He felt strange when he didn't see his husband around him in the morning, because Tae always really clingy on morning. Jungkook then make his way to his husband's room. He opened it without knocking, but his husband is nowhere around. He furrowed his eyebrows on the unusual feeling. Jungkook sighed. He long forgotten the pain in the body. He walk towards the kitchen.
Good morning bun... There standing the mighty Taehyung wearing an apron looking adorable with an obvious pout.
What are you doing hyung? Are you perhaps cooking for me? Jungkook asked with a smile.
What..? Me...? Cooking..? Ohh no baby I don't want to burn this lovely kitchen. I just making some cereal. Taehyung said.
Then why you are wearing this apron and holding a spatula? Jungkook asked confusingly. Hyung what are you hiding?. Jungkook walked near to Tae. And found a messy waste basket under the counter,he looks Taehyung expecting the answer but the said male is laughing shameless.
Mm.. Bun I...just tried making some toast and eggs but it didn't come out great. Tae scratched his nape. So I decided to make cereal.
Ohh I am really touched. Jungkook teased the elder.
They eat the breakfast and now they are cuddling in the couch. They enjoying each others hold. Jungkook is resting his head on Taehyung's chest and Tae holding Jungkook's waist.

Bun..

Hmm?

Are you okay?

A tear escaped from Jungkook's eyes. He was holding it from the morning. He wrap his arms around Tae tightly and began to wail. Tae's heart is aching seeing the younger in pain. Tae pull the younger more closer to him and pat his back to calming him.

I am not okay hyung. How can I.?.. I... I.. Can't forget about it... I am scared hyung.. Jungkook said in between sniffing. When I saw the marks on my body this morning I just hate myself hyung.. I can still feeling his dirty hands on me... Every second I am losing my mind... But I don't want to make you worry... I don't want to make you sad... Jungkook continue his blathering.

Its okay bun.. Don't think like you are a burden to me. You have me,when I said I love you I meant it in every aspect. I want to worry for you, I want to care for you, I want to make you feel special.. I want to be yours. You can show your vulnerabilities to me bun. Don't hide yourself to me. I know you're not okay.. You can't make yourself okay in a night. You have me bun lean on me, talk to me,shout at me, beat me but don't hide your sorrows from me bun. I know its not easy to talk about something like that happened yesterday, I am respecting your space, but don't suffer yourself bun. Please don't . I can only comfort you when you share it with me otherwise I will feel like I'm useless. Tae is now shedding tears. He stopped and pull Jungkook even more closer like a toddler protecting his favorite toy from others. Jungkook hide his face into the crook of Tae's neck and sobbed. Taehyung began to say sweet nothings to him for make him calm. Tae know that he talk too much to the younger. The hurt and pain in younger is obvious.
Hyung.. I.. I never ever think that way. But..the marks in my body,the pain everything remind me that I am too weak that can't even protect myself and I think that I will became a burden to you.. I don't want it hyung its really hurt when I see you all angry and upset because of me. I don't want to upset you. I hate how I am defenseless yesterday... I.. I.. Jungkook stuttered and struggled to talk.. He is not looking at Tae. He can't...
KIM JUNGKOOK.. Stop fucking blaming yourself,you're the victim here not the culprit. I am not upset with you for what happened to you, get that shit inside your head first. Why you're think about me when you're struggling. And don't ever again think that you are not good, don't ever think you're weak. You are not weak Jungkook , You're the most brave person I have ever seen. Don't think otherwise. Tae is really mad now. Jungkook flinched at the outbreak of the elder. But soon Tae realize the tone he used at the younger. Guilty took over him. Soon Tae apologize to the younger. Jungkook hugged Tae tightly around his neck he cried his heart out. He can feel the consideration and love from the elder.
After some time the sniffles of the younger is replaced with soft snores. Tae make the younger lay over him comfortably and holds him securely, then the elder is also drifted to sleep.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook wake up first. He felt a hard moving substance under him. He smiled when he saw his husband under him lying securely wrapping his waist. He slowly unwrap his husband's hand from him. He succeeded at his attempt and went to his room. After 15 more minutes Taehyung also woke and frowned because the younger nowhere to found. He checked the time and make a way to his room. When he passed his husband's room he decided to check on him. He knock on the door and didn't get any response then he twisted the door knob, luckily its not locked. He look around but Jungkook is nowhere around. Then he entered the room and heard sounds in bathroom. But suddenly the bathroom door opened and a half naked Jungkook come out from there. Jungkook stilled when he spot the other man, Taehyung's breath hitched when he saw an ethereal beauty infront of him, he gulped at the site.
You're beautiful. Tae said without taking his eyes from Jungkook. Jungkook forgot to breathe heat rushes over his body, but he can't like he is stepping on glues. Tae is also in a same condition he lost in Jungkook, can't look away. Tae then walked towards the younger, his heart beating fast. Now the couples are inches away they can feel each others breath fanning on their face. No one dare to move. Tae looked deep into Jungkook's eyes he raise his hands and caresses the younger's cheek. You're really beautiful Jungkook just.. Just...perfect. I can't take my eyes off you. Tae said in his raspy deep voice, sent a shiver to Jungkook's body. Jungkook inhaled deeply and he looked down.
Look at me bun. Tae said more like an order. Jungkook raised his head. Tae leaned towards Jungkook. Jungkook became nervous he is not ready for anything even for a kiss, but he can't stop the elder. Jungkook closes his eyes tightly. Tae smiled softly. Jungkook can now feel the breathe of the elder on his nape.
Change your dress and come fast bun I am hungry. Tae smirked. He turned towards the door and make way to his room. Jungkook opened his eyes,he found the room empty.
.
.
.
.
Tae is occupied in the dining table waiting for his husband.
Hyung? What you want to eat? Jungkook asked when he spot his husband.
Don't worry bun I already order some kimchi fried rice and fried chicken. It will be here soon. Come sit here. Tae said. Jungkook obeyed his husband and joined his eyes.
I am missing Hannie. Jungkook blurred out.
Hmm. Me too but Jin hyung said he will  bring Hannie tomorrow. And said you to take rest. I forgot to tell you that. Tae smiled. That's when they heard the door bell and Tae go and get the order. They eat the food. Tae now glancing then and there at Jungkook. The younger noticed it and shrug it off. After some time the younger began to feel the staring of the elder. Jungkook stopped eating and stare back to the elder.
Why are you staring hyung is something on my face? Jungkook confused. Tae shook his head without taking his eyes from Jungkook. Jungkook sighed. Come here I will feed you. But Tae shook his head as no. Jungkook is confused. What happened hyung? Jungkook asked confusingly.
Bun you know that I love you right. No matter what happens I will be always with you. I can't afford losing you too. I'll become crazy when something happens to you. Tae said calmly and Jungkook nodded. But the younger can feel the pain in his words. 'Is he lost someone before' that was the thought popped up in his mind. Jungkook somehow noticed the behavioral change of the elder after the incident, but he shrug it off by thinking he is concerned. But now he can see the pain and sadness in elder. Jungkook want to know the reason so he decided to ask the elder about it after the lunch.
.
.
.
Hyung..? Can we talk? Jungkook asked his husband.
What happened bun? Are you okay? Do you need anything?... Jungkook sighed hearing his husband.
I don't need anything hyung. I want to talk to you. I want to know what is going on in your mind. I noticed a change in you after the incident. I can see you shooting glances then and there on me literally every second. There is something in your mind. I want to know that. You're not talking to me normally, you are afraid on something. I want to know that. Please hyung talk to me. Jungkook said in one breath and looked hopefully at the elder. Taehyung sighed.
Bun.. I will talk about it la..

No hyung I want to know now. I can't see you like this. Jungkook cut Tae.

Okay come with me. Tae make a way towards his room with a Jungkook followed him like a curious puppy. Tae opened a drawer and show a picture of a boy to Jungkook, he observed the picture.

This is Yeonjun my little brother.

           _______________________________

♥♥♥