Chapter 23

Its been two weeks after getting the call and messages from the private number. Tae already told his hyungs about the call and Yoongi and Namjoon working on to find the man behind it. Jungkook is now often visiting the company and all the employees there like the younger because of his kind nature. The girl in the reception apologized to him. Hannie is also getting much better with the strangers.
Tae heard a knock and a door opening sound at the same time, but didn't mind looking thinking its his bun.

Tae we got every evidence. Yoongi said sitting on the chair in front of him.

What evidence about the private number?  Tae asked confusingly

No man everything against your beloved uncle Mr. Kim Chang Min. Yoongi said.

May be he is the one behind the calls and messages.

Wrong interpretation Tae. But we need some more details to confirm the man behind the call so I am not gonna tell you about it. Yoongi said in a blank tone. And me and Namjoon already informed the police about your uncle, so be prepared.

Ok hyung.
.
.
.
.
Chang Min is sitting in his office restless, he got the information about Tae got all the evidences. Soon the police come to arrest him, Tae and his hyungs are present there along with a crying YuRi.

Mr. Chang Min you are under arrest on doing fraudulent and illegal activities. You have the right to get an advocate. The officer said before cuffing him.

Dad.. YuRi cried

Its okay YuRi, appoint a good advocate for me. Chang Min said.

But Dad all of our properties are sealed. YuRi said in between her hiccups.

Tae don't do this to me. YuRi have nothing when they seal everything. I'll go to jail but YuRi.... Please take care of her. Chang Min said to Tae.

Uncle I can't do anything about the case and the matter about sealing but YuRi I see her as my little sister so don't be afraid I will take care of her. And its good that she return to US and may be I can arrange any job for her there. That's all I can do for you. Tae said and get a nod from Chang Min.
.
.
.
.
Hyung did you see bun? Tae asked to Namjoon

May be with Jin or Jimin.. Call one of them.

Okk hyung.. Then lunch is on me usual place bring everyone. Tae said and waved towards him. Then he called Jimin and found Jungkook is with them. When he reach there and see Jungkook laying on the couch and Hannie playing with his papa. Jimin is messaging Jungkook's head.

What happened to him hyung? Tae ask concerned.

Don't worry Tae he is tired, He vomited earlier may be because of the food. Jimin said softly not wanting to wake the bunny man. But the sound of his husband made him awake. He tried to sit but he became dizzy,  Jimin caught him before he fall from the couch. The sight make Tae concerned.

Hey bun are you alright? Tae asked and sit near Jungkook.

I'm really tired hubby.. I can't even stand. Can we go to a hospital? I think I have a low blood pressure. Jungkook asked slowly with a half opened eyes. Tae nodded and said Jimin to bring Hannie with them to the lunch and they will join with them there.
.
.
.
The car ride was silent. Jungkook is sleeping in the passenger seat and Tae driving and glance at him time to time to make sure he is okay. Tae is really concerned seeing his bun like this. They reached the hospital and went to casuality to check him. The doctor checked Jungkook and take his blood to examine.

Mr. Kim you can wait outside. We will inform you when the result is out. The doctor said to Jungkook after taking his blood. Tae is waiting outside for his husband restless. He saw Jungkook come outside from the room and ran towards him.

Bun are you okay? What did the doctor said. Is there any problem? Tae asked nonstop while checking on Jungkook. Jungkook smiled weakly seeing his husband's concern.

Hubby I am okay,  don't worry.  Doctor said to wait here for sometime to get  the blood results. After we got the result we can go home. Jungkook assured him.

The couple is waiting outside Jungkook resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder. Tae is massaging the younger's head. Soon there name being called, they went inside the room.

Hello doctor I'm Kim Taehyung,  Jungkook's husband. Is he okay? Is there any problem in the result. Tae asked. Jungkook shook his head seeing his impatient husband.

Yes there is a problem Mr. Kim your husband is pregnant you must take care of him. The doctor said in a serious tone.

Is it that serious?  There is no way to..... Wait.. WHAT!?  Tae looked confused. The doctor laugh out loud.

Yes it is serious and congratulations. The doctor said playfully.

Tae hugged Jungkook and cried like a child. Jungkook patted on his back and make him calm.

So Mr. Kim, your husband is really weak, make sure he is resting completely for the first trimester. Don't allow him to do heavy works. I will prescribe some vitamin tablets take them daily. And consult a gynecologist as soon as possible. I hope you understand. The doctor looked at the couple in front of him and get a nod as reply.
.
.
.
The couple reached the restaurant and everyone is already present there. Hannie  run towards Jungkook and raise his hand to pick him up, but Tae didn't allow Jungkook to pick Hannie, Tae himself pick him and walk towards the hyungs. Jungkook is still tired. The hyungs welcome the couple.

Hey Kooks how are you?  What did the doctor said? Is everything okay. Jin asked concerned. Jungkook smiled shyly and looked at Tae making everyone confused. Soon everyone look at Tae expecting an answer.

Yes he is okay but not okay... A little man is on his way to make Hannie a big brother. Tae smiled ear to ear everyone cheered loudly in happiness getting everyones attention in the restaurant. Jin hugged Jungkook and kissed his forehead.
They are now eating their deserts soon Tae got a call from the private number. Tae frowned and take the call.

What the fuck do you want? Tae asked angrily and the hyungs looked at him. They understand the call is from whom.

I already said that I want your happiness. The man said in a sarcastic voice.
But before Tae said something Jimin snatched the phone from him.

Hey Kai how are you? I see You have many free time. Jimin said blankly, Tae and Jungkook looked at Jimin unbelievably without digesting the new information.

Oops I got caught. Kai laughed loudly making Jimin irritated.

Stop this fucking game Kai.  You know that Tae had no idea about what happened to you. You are just jealous. So stop it now otherwise you gonna regret. Jimin warned Kai.

Ohh Jimin I got scared. But I will make him know and make his life a living hell. Enjoy your lunch and be ready for my game. Kai cut the phone call and throw the phone. And smiled evilly before calling a man from outside.

            _____________________________

♥♥♥