Chapter 10

Its been one month after the marriage. Jungkook and Taehyung is way more comfortable than the early days of marriage. Taehyung tried to cure Jungkook's haphephobia and get a 70% result in that. Jungkook is now okay when he get a touch or hug from his husband and his hyungs. Everyone is happy seeing the progress in Jungkook's situation. A mere touch from a stranger is also no problem fir Jungkook. Breathing techniques and counciling is helping him to overcome his haphephobia. Jungkook is also happy because he can now cuddle with his clingy hubby. And about Hannie he is now became more bratty like his Mama Taehyung is really fed up with the mama son duo's drama all day.
.
.
.
Mamaaaa~~ Hannie wake up from his sleep and call his mama. Jungkook is now making breakfast with a clingy tiger back hugging him.hyung get off from me. Jungkook tried to push the man. But the ignorant man tightens his hold on Jungkook's waist.
Mamaa.. Hannie called once again. Ohh my Hannie woke up? Come bubbaa mama is making breakfast. Come Mama will feed you. Jungkook take a Pancake to a plate to give Hannie and the clingy big baby is still hugging Jungkook. Hyung go and sit there I will give you food. Jungkook said sternly.
Feed me too baby...Taehyung said whispering right into the ears which gave butterflies to Jungkook's belly. Jungkook blushed on the nickname.
Okay get off me I will feed my little baby and big baby. Taehyung chuckled softly and give a sudden peck on Jungkook's cheeks for the first time. Jungkook stilled and takes few seconds to get out from the shock. He blinked nonstop and now Jungkook is a blushing mess.
Its a weekend morning the lovey dovey couple is busy flirting each other and an innocent toddler playing with his toys without minding his Appa and Mama. The couple want to go out but the secret relationship between them doesn't allow to do so. Now the couple is cuddling on the couch watching a random program and interrupted by the door bell. The elder then opened the door and welcomed Namjin couple.

Hi Tae,hi Kooks how are you guys? Jin entered the hall and greeted them and hugged Jungkook immediately reciprocated by the younger.
Taehyungaa we come to get hannie. Today Joon and I planned to go to amusement park and we missed Hannie. So we decided to take him with us. Jin said while braking the hug.

Hannie wanna come with Dada and Papa to park?... Namjoon take the busy playing toddler from the floor. It make Hannie giggle and he bounce in the arms of Namjoon and nodded his head aggressively. Which makes everyone invthe room laugh.
Okay then go get change your dress. Jin clapped his hands and Jungkook take Hannie from Namjoon and went to the room to change Hannie.
Tae..!? Jin called the male who lost in the way his husband and child went.

Hmm.. Tae raised his eyebrows without taking his eyes from the way.

Go out with Jungkook. Jin said. Now the younger look unbelievably towards the male who suggested a dumb idea.

Hyung are you dumb. I think you will become smart after living with Joonie hyung. But it went opposite,Joonie hyung became dumb after living with you. Tae shook his head in disbelief.

Kim dumbhead Taehyung you're only good in work. Ohh god Tae... Jin shook his head dramatically. I will give some Idea. Tae you have a friend named Jimin and he is the owner of a club named Dazy nights, I hope you know that and its a VIP club and only the people who have membership can go there. You can also go there without knowing anyone. Now Tae understand what the elder saying and Tae face palmed himself for not thinking about it earlier.

Hyung do you know that I love you? Tae grinned ear to ear and scrach his nape.

Yeah I know and I love me too. Jin flipped his imaginary hair. Jungkook come back after changing the toddler and Jin and Namjoon went to amusement park. Now there os only Tae and Jungkook left in the house. Then went back to cuddling and now they are watching a movie. Jungkook is lost in the movie while Tae lost in Jungkook.

Bun.. Wanna go out? Jungkook looked at Tae with wide eyes obviously thinking why the elder asking this kind of dumb question.
Hyung I would like to go out with you but how? Jungkook asked confusingly. And Tae explain the idea that he get from Jin and now the younger is extremely happy with the idea. Hyung then why you waste the time go and get ready. Jungkook long forgotten the movie he watched. Taehyung giggled at the enthusiastic bunny and pecked him on his forehead.
Bun its a night club will only open at 6 in the evening we have plenty of time. Tae said and saw Jungkook pouting.

Don't pout bun. Its make me hard to control myself from kissing you. The playful aura replaced with a dark aura in Taehyung's eyes. Jungkook can feel the change from the voice of the elder.

Who said you to control? Jungkook look deeply into the eyes of the elder and Tae lost the last straw of control . Tae pulled the younger and the younger is now on the lap of Tae. The couple didn't broke the eye contact. Tae is now eyeing on the inviting lips of his husband. Tae lick his lips and leaned to the younger. Jungkook can now feel a softer wet touch on his lips and moaned at the feeling. The elder is slowly moving his lips on the other and feeling the lips over his, but the pace increasing by second. Now the sweet kiss turned out to be a passionate one. Jungkook tighten his hold on Tae's shoulder and Tae pull the younger closely by waist. Tae bite the bottom lips of the younger and it makes the younger to gasp. Tae took the opportunity to put the tongue into youngers mouth and the couple fight for the dominance and the elder win, Tae tasted every inch of the younger's mouth. Then they pulled from each other for oxygen. They are now panting and the younger hide his face on the crook of the elders neck, and the elder hugged the younger tightly.

I didn't get enough of you bun.. You're really good. Taehyung said still holding Jungkook,and the younger buried his face more to the neck of the elder. Tae smiled softly seeing the shyness of his husband.

         ..........................................................

The couples are now in the car heading towards the night club. Taehyung is became more clingy after their small makeout session, and Jungkook became more shy. Now every single move from Tae will make the younger flustered, and the elder is enjoying the way he make the younger submissive. They reached their destination.
Bun go in first. I will join you after some time. Tae said to the younger before get off from the car. Jungkook just nodded his head and nibbled his lower lips. Tae can sense the nervousness of the younger, Tae pulled the younger and cupped his face and place a soft kiss on the nose. Don't worry bun. Jungkook smiled at his husband and get off from the car.
.
.
.
Jungkook is now inside the club and look around in amusement. This is the first time he come to a VIP club. He found a vacant spot and went towards the seat. On his way he see a shorter male who waving hand towards him. Jungkook also raise his hand to wave back. Now the shorter male come towards the younger and side hugged the younger and lead the way to the seat. The exchanged greetings and some short conversations between them. On the way to the seat Jungkook look around and see some men and women looking him. It makes the younger uncomfortable but the younger shrug it off and make himself comfortable with the seat.
Kook I will get some drinks and snacks for you and Tae. Just buzz me if you feel uncomfortable. Tae will join you immediately. Jimin patted the shoulder of the younger. Jungkook nodded at him. Now Jungkook is alone he fished his phone from his pocket and scroll through the feeds of his social media. He felt a presence near him and he raised his head to see the person. He shocked seeing a very known man in front of him.

            _______________________________

❤❤❤