Chapter 8

Taehyung entered the company with his toddler. Everyone now bow respectfully towards the young CEO which reciprocated by the CEO immediately. Rosé joined in halfway with some files and way too obvious tension on her face which immediately noticed by the CEO.

Just spit it out Rosé. Taehyung said to his secretary after entering his office.

Sir its about the file you asked for. I got it myself because you tell me its confidential, and I already look into it. Its shows that finance department is back stabbing you this whole year. Rosé tell what she found.

How can it goes unnoticed Rosé?. Tae is now frustrated he rub his temples and take out his phone before getting answer from Rosé. Hey Chim where are you? Come to my office immediately. Then he hang up the phone and turn towards his secretary. Rosé we can discuss it after Jimin come. Tae coldly said to the girl. Rosé is well aware of the anger issues of her boss. Tae is really sweet guy but when his aura turned to cold no one can tame him, he had a very bad anger issue. Now Rosé is shivering, then the door opens and an energetic and playful boy come towards them.

Hannie your handsome Minnie is he.... Jimin stopped while he saw the very fuming Tae. He can easily understood the situation. Jimin looked at the shivering girl and pass a pity look. Then he silently took Hannie from Tae. After Jimin and Hannie disappeared from there Tae take his seat and turn to the girl. ''Explain...'' Tae said with a straight face. Rosé gulped before answering......

...............................................................

On the contrary Jungkook seems really happy. He called Baekyun and said he is going to library. Baekyun decided to pay a visit to Jungkook. Now the two friends are whispering in the library.

Said me how was your day in Kim's mansion... Baekyun eagerly asked Jungkook.

Its was nice hyung. I felt comfortable there and he is really understanding. He didn't make me feel bad. And my fluffy is really attached with me so I don't felt unwanted or left out. Jungkook describes everything with heart eyes. Baekyun noticed everything. The way Jungkook say about Taehyung, the way he say about the toddler his emotions are different.

You like him very much don't you? Baekyun asked.

Jungkook looked at Baekyun and softly smiles at him. Hm.. I even confessed it to him yesterday. Jungkook whispered and a red hue invade his cheeks. I love him hyung. I felt easy and safe when I am with him. I can also feel the respect and love in him towards me. I can freely talk with him. I'm really comfortable with him. Jungkook happily explained.

I am really happy for you Kooks.. You deserve everything in this world. Don't suffer anymore. Now you have Mr. Kim beside you lean on him. I know you're strong. I am always there for you. Baekyun squeeze Jungkook's hand.
And.. tell me how do you feel as Hannie's Mama? Baekyun asked and Jungkook describes how the toddler sticking with him and how much Jungkook enjoying being the toddler's Mama. After some times Jungkook and Baekyun exited from the library and parted their ways for their respective classes.

................................................

Namjoon and Tae are now discussing about the matters related to the problamatic reports. Tae is now fuming in anger.

Relax man we can see what we can do about it. Namjoon try to calm down Taehyung. Everyone knows about the anger issue of Taehyung and he will became a beast while he is angry.

How can you say this hyung? He is fucking play with me this whole years. And I'm fucking blind to notice the mistakes. How can I relax now? Tae said in anger. Usually he didn't use this tone to his hyungs but when he is angry he can't control his mouth and he don't give a damn about others.

Tae just go home I will manage here today. Please. Taehyung didn't say anything, he looked away some time and then he get out from the office without saying goodbye to Namjoon. He went straight to Yoongi's office and took Hannie from there. Jimin asked about the problem but ignored by Tae. Jimin sighed.After getting in the car Tae looked at Hannie and noticed the toddler is dizzy. He then adjust the seat and make sure the toddler is comfortable, but Tae didn't utter a single word to the toddler, soon the toddler went asleep and they went to home.

............................................................

Jungkook reached the Kim's mansion after college. He has a smile on his face. He is not alone anymore thats make him more happy. Now he not only have a husband but have a child also. And he likes the clinginess of the toddler. The whole day he misses those two important people in his life. He opened the door and the site infront of him broke his heart. Hannie is crying nonstop with full of fear in his eyes and Tae shouting at him. Jungkook can't stand seeing crying baby he ran towards the toddler and picked him from the floor and hug him immediately. The toddler tightened the grip on Jungkook like his life depends on him. But Tae didn't stop the shouting.

Hyung... Hyungg.... JUST STOP IT HYUNG.. Jungkook shouted towards Taehyung. What happened hyung why are you shouting at Hannie.. Jungkook questioned. Tae became silent. But Jungkook can see the anger in Tae, he didn't see this side of Taehyung.

M.. A.. MAA.. Ap..paa me..anie. App..aa sh...out.. at Han..nie...the toddler said in between hiccups, the fear in the baby is obvious. Its okay bubbaa Moma is here, Mama don't allow anyone to shout at you.. Don't cry baby Mama can't see it. Mama will make you food come Jungkook making the baby calm by kissing his head and face. Hannie stopped crying and only small sniffles are only heard in the mansion. Jungkook went towards kitchen with the toddler ignoring Tae.
.
.
.
Its been 3 hours after the incident. Tae is now sitting in his room doing nothing. Jungkook is now lulling the toddler to sleep. After 15 more minutes Tae heard a knock on the door, but didn't reply. And now the door is opened by Jungkook.

Hyung...? Jungkook silently called the elder and got no response. Hyung.. ?..still no response. Jungkook sighed and decided to enter the room. The room is dark Jungkook turn on the light and see an emotionless Taehyung sitting on the bed leaning on the headboard. Jungkook approach the male and sit next to him.

Hyung... Yaaa Kim Taehyung is any cat taken away your tongue? Why are you not responding? Haaa I wanted to punch you but you are lucky that I have haphephobia. Stop being a brat and open your fucking mouth and tell me what happened. Jungkook screamed. Taehyung is now looking at the younger infront of him without blinking, but his emotionless expression changed to amusement. And he chuckled immediately after the outburst of the younger.

And you're also lucky that you have haphephobia otherwise I can't control what gonna happen next. Tae said calmly. Jungkook stared at the man sit next to him, then stay silent for some minutes.

Hyungie~ Jungkook called.

Hmm. Get a hum in response.

Wanna share it with me? Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

May be later. Now I'm not in the mood of talking about it. Jungkook nodded at the response. Bun...? I'm sorry. Something happened in the company and I have really bad anger issues. I can't control myself when I'm angry.

Its okay hyung. But don't shout at Hannie ever again. And ask sorry to Hannie. He is really frightened by your behavior. Jungkook said and get up from the bed. Taehyung hold on the corner of Jungkook's shirt. Where are you going?Stay with me. Tae whined. Jungkook hummed and sit back on the bed. They sit in silence enjoying each others company.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook... Can I touch you?

________________________________

* I am not in the mood of writing . So I'm going to stop here.

* ❤❤❤